Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Final Schedule

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    I can't believe you're commenting.You were one of the ones I was looking forward to seeing there.
    The only one with tree sap on his hands.
    Now I have to listen to a bunch of whining plumbers.
    Can't I ever get away from round sticks

Gonna miss seeing you this year Mark.

ADAM
    Adam, things are just a bouncing around here, I am also trying to go for my State Lead License, so while you guys are having fun, I'll be sitting in a classroom, trying to learn something about Lead. Theres no one in my area that has a License right now, so I'm moving into a new marketing area. Which I plan on becoming a State Inspector someday. Also, I"m hoping to get my License in Home Inspection, maybe this coming winter. Heres the class I'll be sitting in next week. http://www.eti.und.edu/select_course.php?class_id=156

I also did a continuing education course, down in the Twin Cities, about a month ago. Your never to old to learn, it also help in making new brain cells, because I sure lost a few in the past...

Enjoy your week.......Mark
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
      Adam, things are just a bouncing around here, I am also trying to go for my State Lead License, so while you guys are having fun, I'll be sitting in a classroom, trying to learn something about Lead. Theres no one in my area that has a License right now, so I'm moving into a new marketing area. Which I plan on becoming a State Inspector someday. Also, I"m hoping to get my License in Home Inspection, maybe this coming winter. Heres the class I'll be sitting in next week. http://www.eti.und.edu/select_course.php?class_id=156

I also did a continuing education course, down in the Twin Cities, about a month ago. Your never to old to learn, it also help in making new brain cells, because I sure lost a few in the past...

Enjoy your week.......Mark
      BLAH-BLAH-BLAH
      DOESN'T CHANGE NOTHIN' WE'RE STILL GOING TO MISS YA

ADAM

Comment

Josh,
        Can we get an updated list?
        I think there are some changes.

Comment

For all that could not attend, I am sure there will be next year!!!
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Staying at the Mariott; fri and sat, the ridgid block was booked so they gave me another room in part of the hotel so I can stay in the same room the entire time but at the ridgid prices plus with a military discount.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Updated List of attendees? Ill have to work on that. We are at 30 on the nose I believe.

Josh

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              Josh,
              Can we get an updated list?
              I think there are some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Updated List of attendees? Ill have to work on that. We are at 30 on the nose I believe.

Josh
                you forgot Mark's other personality
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                  you forgot Mark's other personality
                  Excuse me but that would be personalities.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Excuse me but that would be personalities.

Mark
                    If you would just take those little pills. . . .ummm candies
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

How much time should I leave before my flight for security, etc?? I've heard 2 hours before, but that means like alot. I'll be flying out of a major airport (BWI) if that matters.
                      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                        How much time should I leave before my flight for security, etc?? I've heard 2 hours before, but that means like alot. I'll be flying out of a major airport (BWI) if that matters.
                        They say 2 hours ahead for domestic and 3 for international flights but thats too much. I only get there that early if you are flying during the holidays or bad weather. BWI is pretty quick about moving through into the secured gate area. If you do get there early there are a few places to get a decent bite to eat.

You parking or getting dropped off? If parking, better get there early, those buses are slow about coming around to the satellite lots.

Comment

Thanks, my buddy and I are just gonna take a cab to the airport, since we're only about 15 minutes away. That way I don't have to worry about parking, being picked up like you said, paying parking fee's, and I don't like parking my car in a huge parking lot for several days.

Where are you flying out of, Dulles or Reagan?
                          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Don't forget the permission slip.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Reagan National is a 5 min cab ride from my front door

About $50 per ticket more to fly out than Dulles but a cab out there is about $35 before tip so it's worth it for the convience

Yea, I hate parking at airports too

Comment

Thanks, my buddy and I are just gonna take a cab to the airport The don't let a minor fly alone ha?, since we're only about 15 minutes away. That way I don't have to worry about parking, being picked up like you said, paying parking fee's, and I don't like parking my car in a huge parking lot for several days.

Where are you flying out of, Dulles or Reagan?

Comment

Working...
                                X