X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m.i.a. and falling heros

i had a thought and i am not sure if it is a good idea or not, so let me see what you all think of it.

there have been many members here that have particapted for a long time then just vanished for exmple.. polar sparky, and space blue somoma. these member should be on a missing in action thread. but they should also meet a certain gilde line to be there but that would have to be worked out.

then our fallen members should have a silent tool section that with a confrimed passing they too should be honored.

is this a good idea or is the fact that i have been awake for the past 36 hour messing with my mind again???
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: m.i.a. and falling heros

then our fallen members should have a silent tool section that with a confrimed passing they too should be honored.

is this a good idea or is the fact that i have been awake for the past 36 hour messing with my mind again???[/quote]
    that is a good i like that part

Comment

Get Some SLEEP!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
        Get Some SLEEP!

lol fine be that way then.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Well I'm not sure about the title, but it would be nice to know, "What ever happened to?"

I recall "Space Blue Sonoma" as well as a few others. In "Space Blue's" case, I had the understanding that he was a Navy recruiter, and I enjoyed his posts. But where is he now? It would be nice to know and hopefully he and his family are heathy, well, and hopefully enjoying themselves; but in these troubled times, I don't know.

This applies to others too, and with the friendships that members gain here, it would be nice to know how they are today... whether they've just dropped out of interest and/or time for the forum or whether their fate has taken them elsewhere.

So, I sort of like the idea as a way of possibly knowing where they are now.

CWS

Comment

what ever happened to....

slyvan tieger

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

slyvan tieger

rick.
              RICK,
              It's fallen HEROS, not fallen ZEROS
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

slyvan tieger

rick.
                I think he got flushed. For God's sake...DO NOT CALL A PLUMBER!
                ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

I've seen Lorax posting at WoodNet and WoodworkersZone so he is still among the living. It's been awhile since I can reall seeing him post here. I miss his posts, they were certainly entertaining to say the least.
                  Last edited by BadgerDave; 06-01-2008, 01:42 PM.
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

yes lorax was one of the poeple that kept me coming back here in the beinging
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                    X