Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That's it....

As the Ridgid Forum turns....

Will Mark know the code?

Will PlumberRick be arrested for indecent exposure with the K-60?

Will Adam get a haircut? Is it the source of his power and knowledge?

Can Robert grow hair?

Stay tuned....

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      As the Ridgid Forum turns....

Will Mark know the code?

Will PlumberRick be arrested for indecent exposure with the K-60?

Will Adam get a haircut? Is it the source of his power and knowledge?

Can Robert grow hair?

Stay tuned....

J.C.

And the River Birch have grown considerably since you left.

Are you affected by the fires in N.C.?
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Not affected by fires.

But since I left I have had a "River Birch" moment.

Went to a customers rental property for the dreaded mystery odor. I checked things over and found nothing out of the ordinary plumbing wise. But there was a faint odor.

I was told it comes and goes. I told them there wasn't anything wrong plumbing wise.

They call back a few days later and tell me they have spoken to others (GC's etc.) & they all insist it's plumbing.

So I go back and check from top to bottom. Everything but a smoke test. Nothing wrong with the plumbing just like I told them the first time. I do find a smell outside near the the HVAC unit so I inform them of this. I told them to check this the first time I went out.

They call back a week later. Dead squirrel in the HVAC somewhere. So they got him out and replaced some of the ductwork.

Not a tree, but problem solved!

J.C.

Comment

Not affected by fires.

Went to a customers rental property for the dreaded mystery odor. I checked things over and found nothing out of the ordinary plumbing wise. But there was a faint odor.

I was told it comes and goes. I told them there wasn't anything wrong plumbing wise.

They call back a few days later and tell me they have spoken to others (GC's etc.) & they all insist it's plumbing.

So I go back and check from top to bottom. Everything but a smoke test. Nothing wrong with the plumbing just like I told them the first time. I do find a smell outside near the the HVAC unit so I inform them of this. I told them to check this the first time I went out.

They call back a week later. Dead squirrel in the HVAC somewhere. So they got him out and replaced some of the ductwork.

J.C.

Ah, the dreaded River Birch Squirrel. Thanks for not making a Quiz out of it!
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks. It was difficult. But I peeked in and that thread was aggravating me.

What's happened since I left???

J.C.

the ridgid roundup was a huge success.

don't miss the next one

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Not affected by fires.

J.C.
              I get it those on occasion.
              First thing I look for are mouse traps.

Comment

Working...
              X