Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridgid Round Up Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

    Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    Damnit Greg I wanted to post that first!!!

    Who was the hero that torched Rick?????

    ME!
    THE LOST OF K 60!!!

    That is sad

    I guess he needs to work harder on trying to reccommending it to someone on this forum since everyone will be for drum

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

      Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      Damnit Greg I wanted to post that first!!!

      Who was the hero that torched Rick?????

      ME!
      NO WAY!!!

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

        Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
        NO WAY!!!
        WAY!!!

        I beat Rick in head to head but I didn't have the fastest time
        Last edited by plumberscrack; 06-05-2008, 09:46 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

          This is the trophy Rob got. He just text me and I'm uploading it for him..Not sure if only the winners got it only.

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

            Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
            Rob called me now and he wants you to give him kiss in person
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

              Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
              just kidding

              made u reply ha?

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                Damnit Greg I wanted to post that first!!!

                Who was the hero that torched Rick?????

                ME!


                I should have told you about some of the Speed tricks WD-40 on the cable makes it really fly

                Hey Rick Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NENK3ILEIho
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                  This thread has 25 members and 432 guests viewing as we speak.






                  Does this mean...........does this mean................silence of the lambs?


                  This feels like a canned food moment


                  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                    "A nice bottle bottle of cianti and some favre beans...ffffffff"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                      Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      WAY!!!

                      I beat Rick in head to head but I didn't have the fastest time
                      Judging by the downloaded pic from Mrs WC, that'd be Robert.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                        There really was not a drum versus sectional competition as it was just a straight shot and nothing fancy. The winner of the drum machine competition was not a plumber or a drain cleaner he is a Steam Plant Operator,

                        The grand prize winner with 3-wins under his belt was Plumber Rick.

                        The drum machine winner was SteamOperator.

                        The winner of the K-1500 was PlumberCrack.

                        Robert won a contest which I'm not sure I can share with you yet.

                        Josh, Arrons friend won the locator contest.
                        and I'm not sure about the other competitions.

                        Mark
                        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-05-2008, 10:47 PM.
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                          Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                          ITS OFFICIAL


                          The K60 Lost today. Drum machine won..... BY FAR and all the Ridgids reps admitted it in front of everyone!!!!!!

                          The K60 could not keep up with the drum. RICK DID NOT WIN ANY CABLE COMPETITIONS
                          Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                          Damnit Greg I wanted to post that first!!!

                          Who was the hero that torched Rick?????

                          ME!
                          You guys are just jealous. My hubby kicked butt in the competitions! He won 3 of the 9 competitions and the overall award. The Ridge guys are mailing them back for us. There were too many to take back in our luggage.

                          Yes the drum did beat the k-60 in the specific application that the contest entailed. But guess who won that contest-none of the drain guys either! It was Mark's steamfitter son-in-law. He just threw the cable down the line without even turning the machine on and kicked some butt with pure centrifical force!

                          Fred, The President of Ridge went on record to say that he was a K-60 man!

                          Overall, the young guys lost! So experience pays! (or is it pride?)
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            There really was not a drum versus sectional competition as it was just a straight shot and nothing fancy. The winner of the drum machine competition was not a plumber or a drain cleaner he is a Steam Plant Operator,

                            The grand prize winner with 3-wins under his belt was Plumber Rick.

                            The drum machine winner was SteamOperator.

                            The winner of the K-1500 was PlumberCrack.

                            Robert won a contest which I'm not sure I can share with you yet.

                            Josh, Arrons friend won the locator contest.
                            and I'm not sure about the other competitions.

                            Mark
                            You beat me
                            I love my plumber

                            "My Hero"

                            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                              You beat me
                              But of course I did.

                              By the way Larry is not a steam fitter he is a steam plant operator. They have a maintenance crew for steam fitting.

                              Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

                                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                But of course I did.

                                By the way Larry is not a steam fitter he is a steam plant operator. They have a maintenance crew for steam fitting.

                                Mark
                                Oops! Thanks for setting that straight The important thing is he is not a plumber or drain cleaner and he kicked butt!
                                I love my plumber

                                "My Hero"

                                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X