Ridgid Round Up Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Round Up Update

For the record, hats off to Ridge Tools. They have gone way overboard to entertain us. We are shuttled from one great experience to another and it just keeps getting better.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      For the record, hats off to Ridge Tools. They have gone way overboard to entertain us. We are shuttled from one great experience to another and it just keeps getting better.

Mark
      Yes! It has been absolutely amazing! They have really gone all out to make sure we are having fun, being entertained, and learn a little something in the process.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I just cant help myself....

Ding Dong! The 60`s Dead, The 60`s Dead.....Help me I`m melting

And for the Drum Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MPTb...eature=related
        Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 06-05-2008, 11:29 PM.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

yet nothing here for the wood guys???, well maybe next year i will be able to make it and i change all that lol
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
            yet nothing here for the wood guys???, well maybe next year i will be able to make it and i change all that lol
            I'm with you OSC! I might get into plumbing and/or drain cleaning just to go next year. Sounds like a blast!

Congrats to all the winners!

Eli
            A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
              If Rick loses the cable-machine competition, I just know he'll make up some excuses about the rules being unfair or something. Don't get me wrong, I like sectionals too since they're more versatile, but drums are faster and I'll admit that anyday.
              lets set the record straight, i purposely used the k-60 as i already knew that everyone else was using the drum for this contest.

you had to push approx 35' into a 4'' line and use the supplied cutter to cut through a 1/2'' thick sound board.

originally they wanted me to assemble the 3- 15' sections and load them into the k-60 guide hose. while the drum guys already had the cable in their machine. not really a fair start as the machines were already at the clean outs and not in the truck or upstairs in the school house.

so they compromised and allowed me to pre load the cable. but not chose the cutter choice. the cutter that was used is a cutter i never use on either machine.

by the way, i beat lots of other drum times. just not the winning drum time. so if you think you can clean a drain in 6 seconds from start to finish you all are wrong. 6 seconds is not a drain cleaning contest of any real scenario. it's was how fast you can throw cable out of the machine down the line and punch a hole in a 1/2'' sound board.

now make us wheel or carry the machine from the school house or parking lot and see who can get it started up and running first.

this was not really a test that i/ we expected.

so go ahead and gloat as even the ceo of ridge tool is on record as saying the k-60 is his machine of choice.

not to mention the k-60 is the #1 sold drain machine in belgium.

didn't see the 7500 drum compete in the board cutting contest that bill/ crack won.

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
              ITS OFFICIAL

The K60 Lost today. Drum machine won..... BY FAR and all the Ridgids reps admitted it in front of everyone!!!!!!

The K60 could not keep up with the drum. RICK DID NOT WIN ANY CABLE COMPETITIONS
              no rick did not win the snaking contest, but did come up a close 2nd in the board cutting k-1500 test.

i was too busy smoking all the young guys.

#1 propress maze.

#1 lag bolt driving contest.

#1 hand threading contest.

#1 overall contest winner.

won 3 of 9 events.

so now you know the rest of the story.

if you can dish it out, can you take the truth

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

....and we all had a great time with a little friendly competition.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I'm lovin' it

Thanks Ridgid!

Comment

@ mrs. WC:
                    Does your guy always drives like an madman? Or can't he stand losing from a European guy?
                    And yeah, they do learn a lot of things over here, like the Italian hand sign for "what the **** are you doing"

talk to you later folks, the boys are back in town

Comment

Originally posted by jan_vb View Post
                      @ mrs. WC:
                      Does your guy always drives like an madman? Or can't he stand losing from a European guy?
                      And yeah, they do learn a lot of things over here, like the Italian hand sign for "what the **** are you doing"

talk to you later folks, the boys are back in town
                      LOL,

He tells me I drive like a madman

He really drives safe..

He just cannot stand losing from european guys

Isn't he a charmer or what?

I can't wait to pick him up from the airport tomorow.

Sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday..the dogs were barking..they are acting like king of hills when rob isnt here

do you know when they will post the damn! pictures?
                      Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 06-06-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        lets set the record straight, i purposely used the k-60 as i already knew that everyone else was using the drum for this contest.

you had to push approx 35' into a 4'' line and use the supplied cutter to cut through a 1/2'' thick sound board.

originally they wanted me to assemble the 3- 15' sections and load them into the k-60 guide hose. while the drum guys already had the cable in their machine. not really a fair start as the machines were already at the clean outs and not in the truck or upstairs in the school house.

so they compromised and allowed me to pre load the cable. but not chose the cutter choice. the cutter that was used is a cutter i never use on either machine.

by the way, i beat lots of other drum times. just not the winning drum time. so if you think you can clean a drain in 6 seconds from start to finish you all are wrong. 6 seconds is not a drain cleaning contest of any real scenario. it's was how fast you can throw cable out of the machine down the line and punch a hole in a 1/2'' sound board.

now make us wheel or carry the machine from the school house or parking lot and see who can get it started up and running first.

this was not really a test that i/ we expected.

so go ahead and gloat as even the ceo of ridge tool is on record as saying the k-60 is his machine of choice. Of course....he is the ceo...he has to say that...of course he won't say he likes any other machin better

not to mention the k-60 is the #1 sold drain machine in belgium.

didn't see the 7500 drum compete in the board cutting contest that bill/ crack won.

no rick did not win the snaking contest, but did come up a close 2nd in the board cutting k-1500 test.

i was too busy smoking all the young guys.

#1 propress maze.

#1 lag bolt driving contest.

#1 hand threading contest.

#1 overall contest winner.

won 3 of 9 events.

so now you know the rest of the story.

rick.

It's ok...no one is mad at the sectional

Comment

Hey, I'm proud of all you guys, getting acquainted I'm sure has more meaning then the games, but those are an added bonus for fun and for us to read about. Looking forward to the rest of the stories and pictures. I sure hope the weather stays nice down there for you all.....Mark
                          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
                            After listening to you rant on and on for as long as I been a member about how you n the K-60 rule the world, I hope you realize how true your above statement is.
                            Congrats on your wins, you get braggin' rights and I'm pretty sure you'll gloat.
                            ...just remember...
                            THE K-60 LOST!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                              ...just remember...
                              THE K-60 LOST!
                              And we are gonna gloat
                              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

K-60 is the king of versatility and you all know it. Who cares about some silly artificial contest. Rick owns a bunch of drum machines and still prefers the K-60. Faster isn't everything. Like rick said, the drum's started at the cleanout, but in real life they have to be unloaded off the truck and often then rolled into homes or downstairs into basements.
                                My back prefers the sectionals anyday!
                                Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
                                X