• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk driver

please for the love of god dont drink and drive

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=66130
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: drunk driver

I saw that footage too. Absoluty horrific.
    sigpic

Comment

it defiantly makes you sick, at how fast as#holes can take or ruin a life in an instant, and you never see it coming, i agree nhmaster horrific.

Comment

Tragic, but still a very widespread problem. Drunk drivers seem to repeat their behavior and find ways around fines and punishmnent. What's the answer? If this driver was an illegal we can blame him and our government for refusing to enforce our laws and secure our borders. Regardless, we have a big problem with drunk drivers and as new drivers join our ranks the cycle of drunk drivers continues. Ask yourself if you have ever driven after a few beers or a couple drinks? Sure you made it home safe and didn't hurt anyone, but it was luck. One wrong move and you could have killed someone. How lucky we are to have tempted fate and not have to live with the guilt of taking a life due to drunk driving. Make a special effort to talk to your new drivers, explain to them that you can't take it back!

Comment

I can never understand why alcohol is even legal in this country. 1000's are killed, mained and jailed each year. Crimes including robbery and rape commited because of being under the influence. Severe diseases clog our healthcare system as well, costing billions of $$ each year.

The powers that be try to protect us from ourselves by trying to ban guns and attack cigarettes...but alcohol, they wont touch it, will it be next? Just curious.

Oh yeah, I like to drink beer, responsibly.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
            I can never understand why alcohol is even legal in this country. 1000's are killed, mained and jailed each year. Crimes including robbery and rape commited because of being under the influence. Severe diseases clog our healthcare system as well, costing billions of $$ each year.

The powers that be try to protect us from ourselves by trying to ban guns and attack cigarettes...but alcohol, they wont touch it, will it be next? Just curious.

Oh yeah, I like to drink beer, responsibly.
            I don't think we will see alcohol banned in our lifetime. Alcohol for the most part is a wonderful thing, it makes some guys into brave fighters, makes us smarter and more attractive, food taste better, conversation more interesting, lessens our inhibitions, soothes our pain and upsets, helps us celebrate happy times. Of course as you mentioned there are down sides to this amazing fluid and we must live with the horror it causes. Some folks can drink responsibly and know when to stop and know when not to drive, but for many it is just too difficult a call. The line is too fine, too blurred and it's that one drink too many that makes the difference between a good time and tragedy. I wonder how many basically decent men and women are behind bars, wasting away their lives, wishing and praying they could undo the events that got them there? That one too many drinks that clouded their minds and altered their judgement and ended someone's life. I am frightened when I think about the past because it was dumb luck or fate that I did not get killed or kill some innocent person. I was not much of a drinker and could have caused more damage by my need for speed when perfectly sober. How stupid, how inconsiderate? No more, not for a long time, I was lucky, others were lucky, can't keep depending on luck! Please, for yourself, for those you love and care about, for the people in your path who never meant you harm, stop drinking and driving, stop driving fast or wrecklessly. Live and let live.

Comment

Working...
            X