I'm Back !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back !!!

Finally got my PC back !! It died last year nov 14th....MY B-Day . I had to ge funds and then my tech guy went in hospital for 2 months. Then i had to just build a whole new PC . I killed everything but the cd drive and 1 hard drive lol. Any ways , It's great to type on the keys again and will be back on boards next week. I surprised i remembered my password and logins LOL.....

Re: I'm Back !!!

Welcome back
    Last edited by Woussko; 06-05-2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Nice to have you back with us again cat dude.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

was wondering what happened to ya, glad your ok
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Welcome back, cat....... Hey, that rhymes.... I know, poor excuse for poetry.....
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Garager, It's a good thing you are such a damn good carpenter, cause you are not going to make much money selling poetry!

Comment

Welcome back! Good to have the cat back in the house.
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Sorry. but your membership has lapsed. That will be $25.00 to each senior member please.
                sigpic

Comment

You were gone?

J/k welcome back

Comment

Working...
                  X