Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: you worst fear?

Originally posted by glkearns View Post
    One of my children being kidnapped, or having to raise them alone.
    Anything bad happening to one of my kids (I don't tend to think of kidnap, more just some sort of accident). Kind of a corrollary is that if something happens to me or my wife it is really said that our kids won't have any idea who we were (my oldest is 2 and a half).

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      I'd put liberals, conservatives, republicans and democrats all in the same boat because they have all proven to be so hell bent on pushing their own agenda they miss out on what's truly best for our country. I refuse to commit myself to any one group and be held to their ideals thereby sacrificing my opinions and beliefs on a given issue. This makes voting for President a most unpleasant task. I'm also scared to think people actually believe either of these candidates can chage things for the better. Open your eyes folks, both of these parties have had their respective chances to run the country and look at where we are today?
      Franki,
      I am at fault for using the term liberal as a broad brush to paint one group.I admit this is wrong.I don't know how successful I will be as I'm frustrated with people taking advantage of what this group is striving for.The conservative can do damage as well if left unchecked.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        Franki,
        I am at fault for using the term liberal as a broad brush to paint one group.I admit this is wrong.I don't know how successful I will be as I'm frustrated with people taking advantage of what this group is striving for.The conservative can do damage as well if left unchecked.
        I appreciate your open minded answer and good manners. Where I live in CT our local newspaper allows a constant battle of words between conservatives and liberals. I see myself as a moderate if anything and I really am upset with both groups. I call both groups to task and hope that in this difficult time they can get together for the good of all. Once again this Forum has proved to be a place where people can disagree, try to better understand eachother and remain respectful. I believe people who conduct themselves in such a manner have a great deal of self respect as well.

Comment

Worst fear. Hmmmmm... Someone pushing me to lose my temper, me doing something stupid, and ending up in prison for x amount of time.

J.C.

Comment

My worst fear is failing those that love me, especially in the long run.

Okay Mrs. Westcoast. It is now your turn.

Go
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Originally posted by Gofor View Post

Okay Mrs. Westcoast. It is now your turn.

Go
              i would say it is for her hubby to go to the round up next year with out her
              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                Relax, I'm not from Cambridge.
                Though I do experience the occasional urge to have a choco-mocha-java-espresso-light-half decaf-mint twist-capuccino at Au Bon Pain in a recycled cup, while listening to Emo music and discussing how I'm saving the planet by not using toilet paper.

www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  Can you believe it Duckman.They're pissing and moaning about gas prices yet every Starbucks I see (Ohio as well) has a line 15 minutes long.
                  I only made you wait 5
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    I only made you wait 5
                    And I would have waited longer for you Joey

Comment

Working...
                    X