X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you worst fear?

what are you scared the most in life?

Re: you worst fear?

my biggest fear is being alone, no not in the house in the car or at work my biggest fear is being alone in life.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Failing my son. That's why I will not fail him! Anything else, I can deal with.
      ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Being buried alive

your turn Zeljka

Comment

I recently heard a statistic (but I can't verify it, so take it for what it's worth) that the number 1 fear is public speaking. Number 2 is being burned to death. That tells me that more people would rather burn to death than speak in public! Bizzare, huh?
          ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Waking up one morning to realize I married the gal I almost married at age 23, that my current wife was just a dream I had.

Comment

Good question. I have a number of fears, drownining with or without sharks, falling from high places, bear and other animal attack and being eaten alive, you know the usual stuff. When I am sleeping I dream of being afraid of the dark and not being able to find a lamp that will light. My biggest fear is being kidnapped by some very attractive, sensual, sexual , wealthy women and being forced to live on some tropical paradise sharing intimacy, fine food, driving exotic cars and all the best that life has to offer. God how I hope this never happens, please allow me to be safe from such a fate. Oh, how I would miss my little doggie Max!

Comment

CLOWNS ARE SCARY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                  CLOWNS ARE SCARY!!!!!
                  Stephen King baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    My biggest fear is being kidnapped by some very attractive, sensual, sexual , wealthy women and being forced to live on some tropical paradise sharing intimacy, fine food, driving exotic cars and all the best that life has to offer. God how I hope this never happens, please allow me to be safe from such a fate.

dang...... i want your fears.
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

My biggest fear is seeing a loved one suffer. If my wife or kid got some horrible disease or injury, I don't know how I would cope with that.
                      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                        CLOWNS ARE SCARY!!!!!
                        Who are you Cosmo Kramer?

Last edited by Masterplumb; 06-07-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I'm living my biggest fear right now; I'm going to miss some deadlines I thought was attainable.....even though I worked through the entire winter.

Word to the wise:

IF you ever start a seasonal business that is months away from introduction, and the people you are dealing with are methodically slow because they "think" they have plenty of time to get the job done........FIRE THEM.

Certain tasks took too long and has me in the beginning of my season not completely prepared.....

Manpower is my second fear that has created a ton of problems for me as well.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Liberals scare the crap out of me
                            sigpic

Comment

Losing a loved one tops the list.

My personal fear is getting electrocuted in a crawl space.

I never had any fear of crawl spaces but every since a very close call I can feel the tension when I go in, especially when I see puddles or standing water.
                              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Working...
                              X