Left to Right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left to Right

I just noticed I have to scroll left to right to read posts and stuff. It's not always with threads with pictures either.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Re: Left to Right

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
    I just noticed I have to scroll left to right to read posts and stuff. It's not always with threads with pictures either.

Aaron,

It could be that the resolution of your screen changed. You might try increasing it by right clicking your desktop, clicking Properties, selecting the "Settings" tab, and then moving the slider under "Screen Resolution" one notch over to see if it gets better.

This is the process in Windows Xp, your computer might be slightly different.

Comment

The wife say's it is resolution problem, on you computer screen, not sure how, but go to preferences section of your windows programs, and click on monitor, or properties, you will have choices of the resolution and other things, check that
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
        Aaron,

It could be that the resolution of your screen changed. You might try increasing it by right clicking your desktop, clicking Properties, selecting the "Settings" tab, and then moving the slider under "Screen Resolution" one notch over to see if it gets better.

This is the process in Windows Xp, your computer might be slightly different.

boy oh boy, your quick!!

On another note, appreciate all the help you fusnished my wife with, in regards tot he web site!

much appreciated!
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Thanks to both of you, it's better, but now everything is smaller, and the screen seems like it's blinking lightly/quickly.

Is this just my eyes adjusting to the new layout?
          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Thanks to both of you, it's better, but now everything is smaller, and the screen seems like it's blinking lightly/quickly.

Hmmm, can you send me what your taking?? is it prescription??

Beyond me now Aaron, get a new computer, that should fix it

Actually our resident computer pro CPW can help.
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

most likely the last thing there, it's also better for your screen to have it on opitmized resolution, you do have to make sure it stays on that resolution every time you play a game on your pc because some games tend to change resolution though I'm not sure this is the case for you Aaron

Comment

You should adjust the screen resolution lower if you have blinking, that isn't normal (and if done for a long time could damage a CRT, an LCD doesn't have those problems). Do you know what your resolution was before and what it is now? I am assuming you have a CRT (tube)?

The smaller is normal. How it works is that things take a constant number of pixels (little dots). When you increase the resolution you have more pixels, but each one is smaller. This lets you fit more things, but they are smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                  boy oh boy, your quick!!

On another note, appreciate all the help you fusnished my wife with, in regards tot he web site!

much appreciated!
                  NP. I don't agree with PlumbingSkool that a website will make sure you get the sale, but it is probably one of the only advertising venues that lets you put as much content as you want without costing any more.

BTW, you might want to add some more details to your picture gallery; on the forum we know about how you've fixed the bent pulled sewer pipe, but your potential customers won't.

Comment

Working...
                  X