Totally Insane Diesel and Gasoline Pricing in MD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Totally Insane Diesel and Gasoline Pricing in MD

I see the prices thru many states every day, and yes they are about the same, 1 or 2 cents different and diesel has finally caught up to gasoline or a tad bit cheaper. We though try to never buy fuel in CA, thats because CA is still high in prices......

I'm in King City CA, right now. Our last fuel stop was in Nevada and it's 12 cents cheaper there. When you put in a 150 gals, that's a big savings.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post

I'm in King City CA, right now. Our last fuel stop was in Nevada and it's 12 cents cheaper there. When you put in a 150 gals, that's a big savings.
      150 x $0.12 = $18.00 which is some nice food money or in my case is 2 big bags of "Hush Hound".

Comment

As of today I'm finding that prices for gasoline are on the rise but Diesel fuel has actually come down in some locations near me. Right now it's lower than the price for regular 87 gasoline. I figure with the demand for home heating oil down that's why.

What have you observed in your area?

Comment

Checking around yesterday and this morning on a local radio station web site and also from what I've seen myself here goes. On several major roads you will find the price of $x.xx per gallon for a given grade but just a mile or two travel and it's a much as 40 cents different for the same grade of gasoline or for highway Diesel fuel. While I won't go very far to save just a little $$$, I do think that to save a few dollars per tank full it is worth it to drive a few miles, but no more. What are you finding in your area? Do you have any local web sites that have up to date pricing?

Comment

Working...
          X