Is there a doctor in the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a doctor in the forum

i had the same surgery as you and it takes a long time to before you can use your arm again .this happened on the job so workers comp paid 100% for it ,if it did not happen at work my reg insurance would have paid a very large part of the bill
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
      I agree. I thank God I live in the USA everyday.

Actually you have it all wrong my friend. If you go to the emergency room, you will see many many many people that do not speak English and do not have insurance. You see there is a law here that states that you cant be refused service because you dont have health insurance. As far as other health issues there is a program here in place already its called medicare and medic-aid that insures the elderly and the less fortunate. So maybe you need to go back and read some more about the U.S.

As far as you calling me a racist, show me where I once mentioned race? You can't because I didnt you jackass. Instead of accusing ME of things like that why don't you look in the mirror, as it's probably you who is the racist. I see Barack Obama as a liberal, YOU see him as a black man. Now go throw a boomerang, play some AC/DC and have a Fosters.
      This is not the first AFM post slamming the US. It's unfortunate and typical though to get abuse from those that have not lived here and get their information from a liberal minded press. Obama, win or loose will be either touted as the first black man to become president, or as having lost because he is black. Either way it will be that same liberal press that places the label. Why? because if you really think about how liberals treat minorities you will see that it is they that are the true racists. Remember it was Abraham Lincoln, a Republican that freed the slaves. It is republicans that want to see minorities succeed in this country through education and hard work, not welfare handouts and affermitative action programs that keep minorities in the ghetto's. Liberals tell minorities that they can't succeed without help from the government (welfare) conservatives let minorities persue their dreams and goals.

Liberalism is a desease that is slowly eating away at the fabric of society.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
        I agree. I thank God I live in the USA everyday.

Actually you have it all wrong my friend. If you go to the emergency room, you will see many many many people that do not speak English and do not have insurance. You see there is a law here that states that you cant be refused service because you dont have health insurance. As far as other health issues there is a program here in place already its called medicare and medic-aid that insures the elderly and the less fortunate. So maybe you need to go back and read some more about the U.S.

As far as you calling me a racist, show me where I once mentioned race? You can't because I didnt you jackass. Instead of accusing ME of things like that why don't you look in the mirror, as it's probably you who is the racist. I see Barack Obama as a liberal, YOU see him as a black man. Now go throw a boomerang, play some AC/DC and have a Fosters.
        Manipulating of the English language and calling me names just shows it.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          This is not the first AFM post slamming the US. It's unfortunate and typical though to get abuse from those that have not lived here and get their information from a liberal minded press. Obama, win or loose will be either touted as the first black man to become president, or as having lost because he is black. Either way it will be that same liberal press that places the label. Why? because if you really think about how liberals treat minorities you will see that it is they that are the true racists. Remember it was Abraham Lincoln, a Republican that freed the slaves. It is republicans that want to see minorities succeed in this country through education and hard work, not welfare handouts and affermitative action programs that keep minorities in the ghetto's. Liberals tell minorities that they can't succeed without help from the government (welfare) conservatives let minorities persue their dreams and goals.

So every time I have an opinion on the U.S. or any other subject that that you don`t agree with I am accused by of slamming the U.S. well so be it that is my right under a free democracy and even yours, freedom of speech is not just a word.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            Manipulating of the English language and calling me names just shows it.

Tony
            I guess calling me a racist is not considered name calling?

You are on a forum asking medical advice from strangers that are not in the medical profession? Why not go to one of your great "clinics" that will take care of you for "free"?

If socialized medicine is the answer then why did Senator Ted Kennedy go to Duke University for his diagnosis and surgery, why didnt he go to a clinic for his medical needs? Why didnt he fly to France, England, Australia etc. to get operated on? Why do people from other country's come here to pay for surgery when they can get it for free in their own? I think you know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
              So every time I have an opinion on the U.S. or any other subject that that you don`t agree with I am accused by of slamming the U.S. well so be it that is my right under a free democracy and even yours, freedom of speech is not just a word.

Tony
              You are slamming our country, you are allowed to, thats what makes our country great. Maybe you should take care of Australia's problems before you decide to solve the USA's problems.

Comment

This may or may not be right or on the subject. But I would love to go to Australia.

The reason is that I can't think of one thing that they creatively work to contribute to the world.

Where do you think the term, "No worries Mate" came from?

Hoope tha werds arnt tooo biig AFM.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  This may or may not be right or on the subject. But I would love to go to Australia.

The reason is that I can't think of one thing that they creatively work to contribute to the world.

Where do you think the term, "No worries Mate" came from?

Hoope tha werds arnt tooo biig AFM.

J.C.

A quick Google search shows the United States exported over 19 billion worth of goods to Australia in 2007.

You realize, I'm sure, that exports have increased since the free trade agreement between the US and Australia came into effect in 2005. Plus, Australia was in Iraq fighting with the United States from 2003 to 2008.

So......I'd say they're contributing something to the United States at least.........
                  I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I knew they were in Iraq. Didn't know about our exports though.

But.... what do they produce???

J.C.

Comment

I knew they were in Iraq. Didn't know about our exports though.

But.... what do they produce???

J.C.

Well, they produce 24% of the world's uranium - biggest producer in the world. If the US decides to up their nuclear output in the future, they might have a use for this. There might be other things of note that Australia produces, you can do a search.

Sometimes it's imports and not exports that are most important to a country. You have a computer, so take some time to Google/MSN search the answers to your questions.

There's been a lot of talk about oil in the news, and on the forum, but the following link might be a surprise to yourself and others when you look at where your oil comes from.....

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/p...nt/import.html
                      Last edited by tinmack; 06-14-2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Not much there.

Comment

Australia's armies have stood shoulder to shoulder with ours for generations now. A proud and glorious history of fighting for democracy. I've never been to Australia and certainly know little if nothing of their politics, but I am glad that they are our allies.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not much there.
                            Basically it illustrates that oil comes from a lot of countries that people may be unaware of. Just as most people think the United States gets all their oil from OPEC nations, whereas in reality they do not.

In essence, other countries, such as Australia, produce and export products, whether you, I, or anybody else is aware of it.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post

Ahhh, well. I see a straw man or red herring and I gotta fall for it. When Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, they were the liberal party and Democrats were the conservative party. The parties underwent massive switches at several points in history and have basically changed poles completely from Lincolns time. Whether you want to get into the question of which party Lincoln's values most closely represent in todays Dem/Rep or not, claiming emancipation as a Republican value is based on name alone and either misinformed or dishonest.

Simplifying the liberal message to say that liberals as a whole think minorities need welfare because they can't compete is bull. If you really believe that you are not as sharp as your posts make you sound. The welfare state has enough REAL issues, and Liberals have enough REAL targets to shoot at without making ludicrous statements.

I agree with a lot of what you say, and it is well presented, but cripes man. Give up the BS. It shouldn't be necessary if you feel you are right.

Eli
                              A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Dammit Stickers.....there you go again with the truth. What the hell is the matter with you????

Now why don't you go through all the threads here and correct all the other incorrect beliefs/postings/justifications......

Take a week....

Yeah, yer right, gonna need more than a week.

Now go put on that flag pin or there's no way you can run for President.

Comment

Working...
                                X