X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water fuel

this is pretty cool but i am afraid that this might get lost and forgoten about so please once you watch this if you feel it is a good idea please send this link to every one in your e-mail list and please ask them to send it to everyone they know and so on......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOb6aMKv6AU
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: water fuel

i can install fuel bibbs at every home.

i'm in

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Back in 1963 I worked for Western Electric and maintained test equipment in a Bell Labs facility. Bell Labs was using small torches from Germany that were fueled by water that was broken down to hydrogen and oxygen and recombined to burn in the tip.

They were used for attaching leads to crystals for undersea cables and other inaccessible locations due to their low contamination (no soot).

Guess someone forgot to patent it back then.

Comment

Originally posted by billmoy View Post
        Back in 1963 I worked for Western Electric and maintained test equipment in a Bell Labs facility. Bell Labs was using small torches from Germany that were fueled by water that was broken down to hydrogen and oxygen and recombined to burn in the tip.

They were used for attaching leads to crystals for undersea cables and other inaccessible locations due to their low contamination (no soot).

Guess someone forgot to patent it back then.
        If they patented it in 1963 it would have already expired.

The water powered claim bothers me though. Really the green box he pours the water into draws electricity from the wall, and stores it inside of the water by changing its chemical bonds through electrolysis. I don't know the details of the process, but I do know that his "water powered" claim is exaggerated.

Comment

They tried this on mythbusters, didn't work very well.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Where does that green box get it's power from?
            Scam.
            www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Maybe he figured out how to improve what the Germans did. What about synthetic fuel the Germans had in ww2?

My mother-in-law claims she new a guy back in the 70's that had a carburetor he invented that could get 50 miles to the gallon. He was pressured into selling it to some auto maker and with in 2 years he was killed in a accident. Go figure.

Hope this is real and not just BS

shup
              Last edited by shup; 06-13-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Back in the '70's Datsun made the B210. On the highway the thing would get close to 50mpg, with a little fine tuning to the carb it would get 50mpg.
                The problem is that people want HP too, You cant have 100hp and 50mpg from a gas engine.
                www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

This is Browns gas, do a web search for it.
                  It's real, it really burns that hot, it can really increase mileage massively.
                  There's only one small eensy weensy catch...it takes more energy to create it than it gives off.

An example of browns gas is when an electric water heater is left on for months, then when you open a faucet there's a small spurt of air...some of that air is partly seperates oxygen and hydrogen from electroloytic reaction in the tank.

You can make your own Browns gas by passing an electric current through water with a slight mixture of salt to carry the current.

When you get your electric bill, you won't be so impressed with the mileage when you add it all up.

I think I've gotten 3 dozen Emails on this "new" miracle discovery since oil prices have been out of control.

I've seen it crop up a half dozen times on forums like this...I spent maybe two hours relentlessly looking in engineering and scientific message boards to learn that this "discovery" crops up in the news (national enquirer and such) whenever there's an oil crisis.

It's almost always the same thing...some regular everyday fella makes a groundbreaking discovery in his garage that he's willing to share with the world in return for a little media attention.

It's extremely rare for much Browns gas to build up in a water tank, seldom enough to explode, but...read up:

eLCOSH : The Dishwaser Exploded

Comment

Quick side note: Some might recall a slight debate some months ago on the need for a relief valve on an electric tankless... and a reference made to a pipe bomb...wink wink.

Comment

Utah's got a funny story about this.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                        Utah's got a funny story about this.
                        In his line of work, I'm sure...I wanna hear it.

Comment

There ain't nof free rides sonny. Get the hell off my bus!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X