Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who is going to the road show

Originally posted by sdyer View Post
    In addition to ProBrand, I'll be at the Orefield and Reading events.
    steve will be the one with the clipboard and stop watch

rick, joey,

here

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by sdyer View Post
      In addition to ProBrand, I'll be at the Orefield and Reading events.
      good then i will see you in reading
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Thanks for the offer, but I'll gladly just go. No bribes needed.

I guess I can assume that Ferguson Enterprises would be an open door event. I do buy a good bit of supplies from their location near me. Their staff are good people. The company ,,, well let's just say that no business is perfect. Most of the time they serve my needs pretty well.

To Plumberscrack: If I can dig them up, I'll bring my RIDGID 50 24 inch pipe wrench that has really worked hard and also my mint condition RIDGID 75 10 inch pipe wrench.

If I can find it, (I really hid it to keep it safe) I have a real antique threader that I really doubt anyone has seen the likes of. Yes, it is a RIDGID and even today still works pretty well. I know without doubt it dates back to the late 1930s. It's been a member of the family since new and was purchased from a plumbing supply house in Cleveland, OH.

Let's all hope that the weather is good for these events. June-July in the Mid Atlantic area normally has some pretty crazy weather. The darn popup T-storms can hit hard and with little warning.

Shhhhhhhhh ___ Just look for the **** hound howling away. That = Woussko

My big threader is a collins!!! talk about old! I think ridgid bought them out in the 50's my grandfather was saying

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
          My big threader is a collins!!! talk about old! I think ridgid bought them out in the 50's my grandfather was saying
          Collins was bought out by Rothenberger which still makes the same equipment. Our pipe machines were all Collins but all of our power vises were Ridgid.

Mark
          Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-16-2008, 08:32 PM. Reason: Correcting spelling before Joey gets home.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Coolins was bought out by Rothenberger which still makes the same equipment. Our pipe machines were all Collins but all of our power vises were Ridgid.

Mark
            thanks mark!!! Good info!

Comment

You guys who are going to the Road Show should wear your Ridgid Roundup badges just to see how many comments you get. It would be a great way to promote a repeat.

Mark

(Would that be a RRR?)
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                You guys who are going to the Road Show should wear your Ridgid Roundup badges just to see how many comments you get. It would be a great way to promote a repeat.

Mark

(Would that be a RRR?)
                ridgid roundup repeat.

three peat is a coined phrase by lakers coach pat reily. can't use that without $$$.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Will anyone other than for Plumberscrack and I be going to the Baltimore show? I do plan to get to this one if I can do so. Needless to say I'll have my muzzle cover on so I won't be going ARRROOOOOOOOOO when there.

After a few looks, I can only find my RIDGID 75 10" pipe wrench so far. The really good stuff is hidden all too well to keep people and other hounds away from it. I'll bring along what I can find here. I'm pretty sure there are some other goodies by RIDGID that are old timer tools.

Someone please send me a PM and remind me to bring the tools and my little "Bang Shooter" (not a firearm so don't worry) camera so I can take a few pics and later upload them to this forum.
                  Last edited by Woussko; 06-19-2008, 08:16 PM.

Comment

My shop is only about a mile from the Fergusons the Road Show is being held at, so I'll probably swing by during my lunch break.
                    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

The Wilmington, DE Road Show is coming up on July 10th at:

Ferguson Enterprises
                      2000 Maryland Avenue
                      Wilmington, DE 19805

The cool part about buying in Delaware is "No Sales Tax" on top of the great deals going on that day!

Lunch, Bad A$$ Tools and the Ridgid July/Aug calendar girl! Can't go wrong!

Comment

Working...
                      X