Hey Utah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Utah

Did you get to talk with Kyle Petty at all or was it just a picture op?

Re: Hey Utah

No we have been associated with him for many years so this is not the first time I met him. He has always been pleasant but I would not say we are great friends. At the time of the picture I was the VP of the Victory Motorcycle Club (not affiliated with Victory Motorcycle Corporation) and a corporate ride coordinator for Victory Motorcycle (the corporation).
    Kyle's Charity Ride was sponsored by Victory and they happened to be stopping for lunch in Drapper, Utah while our clubs cross country ride was stopping in Centerville, Utah the same day for lunch. As the two stops were so close I had our group meet Kyle's group after lunch so we could present him with our check.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Hey Utah

Thanks.

I was just curious, I've known Kyle for years, he's a pretty fascinating guy to talk to, but beware, if you get him talking about first edition books your in for a long conversation, his collection is fairly impressive. I built quite a few of the cars that Adam raced against in ASA, and ran into Kyle and Pattie at the track on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
      X