Anyone used one of these?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used one of these?

It's called a LiquiVac, and it intended for sucking motor oil from you small motors like lawn mowers, garden tractors, what have you. Also good for motorcycles they claim (but I don't remember having any trouble changing the oil on my Low Rider when I had it).

Anyway, Thinking of getting one to change the oil in my lawn tractor. Looks easier, cleaner, and faster than the conventional method. As I write this i am thinking it might have other uses that are unforeseen by the manufacturer, can you think of a way to use it other than on small gasoline motors? There's a YouTube video on their site showing it being used. 14 seconds to suck the oil out of a push mower and no mess.

http://www.liquivac.com/index.php?a=4
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Re: Anyone used one of these?

looks like a handy tool to have around. For that price, why not?
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Working...
    X