Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Open

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
    Seem like a lot of Golf fans here . can anyone one say Ridgid Roundup 2009 Golf Outing
    We actually mentioned it at the roundup. I don't golf, but I can drive the cart
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      me to i can drive the refreshments around
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
        Seem like a lot of Golf fans here . can anyone one say Ridgid Roundup 2009 Golf Outing
        Josh is on my team...I called it first!

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        I saw how you handled the Go Carts ...I think I'll carry my clubs

Comment

I played golf once. A whole lot actually. Got pretty damn good at if it I do say so. Then I discovered that golf and wives don't usually mix too well.

I'm gonna miss her.
          sigpic

Comment

Tiger & Mediate all locked up. Playoff tomorrow! (Monday)

J.C.

Comment

I have the entire past weekend tied up in watching this match. Now I feel I need to take off work today to finish what I started.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                I have the entire past weekend tied up in watching this match. Now I feel I need to take off work today to finish what I started.
                Man, thats my exact thoughts, maybe I can take a TV with me to work, instead of taking the day off, how far will cable stretch?????
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I would love to take the day off to watch, I am lucky though. I have a computer on my desk here at work so I will stay in touch with the round.
                  Tiger is the best at what he does because he believes that he is. He is the most focused athlete that I have ever witnessed. He thrives on pressure. Most people would have caved on that putt on the eighteen. Not Tiger, he lives for that moment, just another day at the office and he will go on to beat all the records as long as he stays healthy. Every time he tees it up he makes history one way or another.
                  He did pretty darn good this week on one leg.
                  Garager: Sorry to hear about your leg. Did it heal well. How long before it was buisness as ussual.

Comment

GO ROCCO!!!

gotta go for the underdog. besides old guys rule

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Faboo View Post
                      He did pretty darn good this week on one leg.
                      Garager: Sorry to hear about your leg. Did it heal well. How long before it was buisness as ussual.
                      He did great on one leg and he won it today. Aaron was right, and so was Joey, he most certainly had adrenalin going on.

I was working with in a week, had no choice at that time. Money was of concern then. Its never really totally healed on me, like today I sure felt it. I learned how to rest my knee when it hurts, so I live with it. Beside it lets me know that I'm still alive....
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I was just able to watch most of this today on the DVR. WOW!!!

What a great tournament. Very fun to watch.
                        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

I set it to record and then they swithed channels on me after the 7th hole.

Man was i pissed when it went to soccer

Comment

I was driving back from Michigan this afternoon. Kept calling Helen for updates. I woulda been happy with either of em winning. Tigers now 11 and 1 in playoffs. Still hasnt lost a major when leading or sharing the lead going into the final round of a major.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                            X