US Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Open

Anyone watching it. Tiger is amazing. Some of the stuff he does is beyond explanation. At the turn I would have said there is no way he would be leading after 54 holes. Then he eagles both par 5s and chips in on 17. Crazy stuff.

Gotta love the game.

Josh

Re: US Open

Watched some today. Tigers already one of the greatest. And look how young he is in this sport. He might break all of the records.

Gonna be a long time before another comes along to come close.

Rocco was much more consistent throughout. But tomorrow.... I wouldn't bet against Woods.

P.S. I don't play golf at all.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Watched some today. Tigers already one of the greatest. And look how young he is in this sport. He might break all of the records.

Gonna be a long time before another comes along to come close.

Rocco was much more consistent throughout. But tomorrow.... I wouldn't bet against Woods.

P.S. I don't play golf at all.

J.C.
      He's definitely on his way or is already the greatest of all time.

Comment

Anyone who says golf isn't exciting to watch didn't see what happened yesterday.....amazing!

Tiger leading after 54 holes....

Comment

I have been following it pretty closely. Tiger is simply amazing. Did anyone see some of the after the shot footage? He is in some serious pain, and still playing incredible golf.

This will be Tiger's 14th Major if he wins, Nicklaus has 20.

Will Tiger's body hold out for 6-7 more?
          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

"He is in some serious pain"

I haven't had a chance to watch any so far.
            What is wrong with Woods, he has a injury of some sort?
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I use to watch him play against my boyfriend in High School. We all knew then he was amazing
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                "He is in some serious pain"

I haven't had a chance to watch any so far.
                What is wrong with Woods, he has a injury of some sort?
                http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/new...yhoo&type=lgns
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I've had the same surgery as Tiger, and went out there to try and play golf one month later. Seeing the pain that he is in, I know that this is going to effect him today. You cannot twist your knee, unless you plan on staying off your leg for the next 2-3 months. Its his long drives that are getting to him, so those par 5's are going to kill him. However, if they shoot him up with steroids in the knee last night, he'll do just fine today.

Yes, that man is amazing to watch, the back 9 has been terrific for him. I did enjoy watching Rocco too, he was so consistent. Did everyone see all those 1'-3' putts being missed, there was a sh!t load of them, I couldn't believe all the misses. This will be a great day to watch, I wanna see Tiger win, but with his knee the way it is, I think Lee or Rocco is going to win....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Garager, par 5's are Tigers bread and butter. I remember he eagled 2 holes yesterday, I think one was a par 5, and I think the second was a par 4 on a chip shot. He was not letting the pain affect his game at all. One of his drives yesterday was 360 yards.
                    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

He almost dropped to the ground on his drive on one of the par 5's yesterday, from the pain. Because he has to swing so hard and put all the weight on his left knee, then twist it. It is affecting him, but if he got a steroid shot, his game will be good. Today, he should be feeling the pain after yesterdays performance if he got no shot in the knee.
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

It's affecting him, but not his game.
                        Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

We'll see real shortly now, won't we....

Comment

He also has adrenaline on his side
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Seem like a lot of Golf fans here . can anyone one say Ridgid Roundup 2009 Golf Outing

Comment

Working...
                              X