X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day

Hey all you Dads out there, take it easy today, let the family cater to you so you can sit around and watch sports or just do absolutely nothing.

My day will be absolutely boring, I plan on doing nothing but study and study and study. I got my exam test on the 18th, so it'll be a study and golf watching day and evening.

Happy Fathers Day to you all!!!!!
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Happy Fathers Day

Originally posted by garager View Post
    Hey all you Dads out there, take it easy today, let the family cater to you so you can sit around and watch sports or just do absolutely nothing.

My day will be absolutely boring, I plan on doing nothing but study and study and study. I got my exam test on the 18th, so it'll be a study and golf watching day and evening.

Happy Fathers Day to you all!!!!!
    I got a few hours "off" and was able to get two closet rods and a shelf installed. Plus I got to use my new Bostich pinner for the applied moulding on the shelf.

Comment

My fourteen year old daughter is mad at me for annoying her for not helping to put groceries away a couple days ago. I explained to her and my 20 year old daughter that I'm not in this to win a popularity contest. It would be nice if I was liked and loved, but it's my job to teach them some manners and how to treat others and be good people. I explained that their Mom could have used some help around the house preparing the meal for today. All a matter of compassion and consideration. For me being a Dad means trying to raise good people, not always easy. Before I got to eat the nice meal my wife worked so hard to make, I turned on my pool pump to hear a nice winniny sound of the motor binding up. Removed the lines and secured them up high, took off the basket and front shroud that exposes the impeller. Gave it a few spins by hand and whatever was hanging it up freed up.Runnin gjust fine now. A Dad's work is never done!

Comment

I slept most of the day. well, it was becasue I had worked lastnight and had to work again tonight. currently at work reading away. Since I was working on Sunday, we celebrated on Friday.

Happy Father's Day to you all!

Comment

Working...
        X