X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Feet Give Thanks

While I have known about GOLD BOND powder in the yellow container for many years and have used it all the time, it wasn't until I picked up some GOLD BOND FOOT POWDER in the blue container that my feet really just loved getting a little morning powder. What a nice difference this stuff makes. I highly recommend that anyone who's on his/her feet all day please pickup some and try it out. If you don't just love it, then Woussko will be eating crows and road kill. Remember it's the blue container. This is only recommended for feet. For other areas they have the famous yellow product and if you want a bit more bang, try GOLD BOND powder in the green container. It's got more cooling, more nice smelly stuff and helps tame itching.

Please note that Gold Bond products are not for use on animals. They are only for humans. Be sure to wash and dry well before application.

In addition, get some good heavy cotton-spandex athletic socks to wear with your work boots. Your feet deserve good care.

Re: My Feet Give Thanks

Man this one sounds like a commercial. Be right back after these messages from our sponsors. We'll be back after 2 and 2.

OK, blue bottle eh, I'll give it a shot. And if I don't like it, you'll give me back my money, right....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Each persons different. Me, RedWing 953's with RedWing inserts. Merino Wool socks year round. That's right. And no, my feet don't get hot. Picked it up from hikers. Tried everything and this has been my magic combination.
      Works for me, but like I said each persons a little different.

J.C.

Comment

Never ever use the blue bottle on your nether regions. It won't be nice.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          Never ever use the blue bottle on your nether regions. It won't be nice.
          If you ever get the blue container stuff on your special areas, you'll be doing far more howling than me. Same for the green. Only the yellow is safe for everywhere other than your face. Watch out for your eyes. Never allow powder to get into them.
          Last edited by Woussko; 06-17-2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I'll give it a try! My feet feel like they have been beaten, my legs, back, shoulders, arms and hands hurt too. I've been using the chainsaws to clear downed trees and been stacking some heavy wood. Anything to relieve the pain is worth a try. I'm beat.

Comment

Working...
            X