Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

I want to sell ridigd tools, who can I contact to sell directly from Ridgid tools

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to sell ridigd tools, who can I contact to sell directly from Ridgid tools

I want to sell any kind of Ridgid tools does anyone know who I should contact

Re: I want to sell ridigd tools, who can I contact to sell directly from Ridgid tools

Go Steelers!
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Re: I want to sell ridigd tools, who can I contact to sell directly from Ridgid tools

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
      Go Steelers!
      Well that sure helps him Aaron....

Contact Home Depot, you can sell their tools from there....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Used Ridgid tools, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
          Go Steelers!
          well Aaron this one has to be the record for the fastest and most off topic reply yet.
          Good job.
          sigpic

Comment

You could get a job (part time) at home depot working nights and weekends to sell the woodworking line of tools and get a full time job with a plumbing supply house such as Southern Pipe or Ferguson and sell the plumbing line. Then you would have all the bases covered.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by fmeijler View Post
              I want to sell any kind of Ridgid tools does anyone know who I should contact
              Want to become a distributor of RIDGID?

Contact the Customer Service Department at 1-888-743-4333 for this information. Ridge Tool sells only through a distributor network.
              Last edited by reConx; 06-17-2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X