X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aero1 going to st croix

plumb well and be safe, my lovley wife and i our driving to charlotte at 3:00 am we leave at 6:00 am, going to be long day, my wifes sisters daughter is getting married, so off with pipe wrenches and on with the rum gone for a week i dont know about you guys but it takes me to long to relax and about that time the party is over and i have to don my fire chiefs hat and handle all the bs that i know will be waiting for me at the office upon my return. anyway all be well aero1.

Re: aero1 going to st croix

Have a great time.Be good to yourself.

Comment

make sure you say high to strux when your there.

Comment

I hear St croix is a horrible place. Nothing but sandy beaches and sunshine all day. How dreadfull.
        sigpic

Comment

make sure you and stxrus start planning the 2009 roundup

we can have a deep sea snaking contest

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            I hear St croix is a horrible place. Nothing but sandy beaches and sunshine all day. How dreadfull.

Yeah, should have come to Maine or NH, at least we have black flies and mosquito's
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

dude, you have my e-mail address, i think. if not dropa PM or E-mail and i'll zip you my phone #.

yeah, it sucks to be here. no black flies but we do have some nasty mosquitoes and tasty rum.

i'll try to get aero1 on one of the local web cams just for grins. hell, i may put him to work.

steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
              X