X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woussko's forum vacation - sort of

I'm going to be doing some serious computer upgrading work here and thus most likely will not be getting online or visiting this forum for a few days. I don't have an exact start or end date to the work, but if all goes well I'll start on Wednesday the 18th and should be back in a few days. Until then, everyone please stay safe, healthy and happy. I realize I'll hardly be missed but just in case someone wonders about the nice lack of howling on here now you know. I just may take a little vacation from The Woussko Hut while I'm at it. Now if you don't hear my famous ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO by early July then you can thank Murphy's Law for me. LOL

There's no need to reply to this and I won't be on this forum to see it anyway. That's until everything is back to normal here.
    Last edited by Woussko; 06-18-2008, 11:55 AM. Reason: How was too long and big

Re: Woussko's forum vacation - sort of

we'll keep the light on for you

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Take your time in getting your computer running just right, even if it takes you a year.....

Kidding, we'll be lost without cha........
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Sorry everyone but the needed parts haven't yet arrived. You'll know when they do as I'll be nice and quiet for a few days keeping busy.

Comment

Working...
        X