http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday Dunbar

Happy Birthday

Comment

Awe man! I'd like to take this..........opportuni-----------ty *starts cryin' like montel williams* to thank everyone! ~sobs~

I'm gonna have to work on the birthday thing; and I feel so bad for saying this...

but somehow the date is 5 months too early!

Sorry folks, I was hatched in late november! But you all are making me feel old! Young! Oh **** I don't know which is better!

Thanks though for the well wishes! I'm stripping down to my birthday suit so women will throw themselves onto me!

I've got an excuse now!

No seriously I woke up today wandering wth was going on here and couldn't figure out why it was my birthday.

Thinkin maybe somebody cracked the code on TMZ?

!
        Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 06-18-2008, 07:00 PM.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I didn't need to here that part....

Well your taken care of for the year then, happy early B-Day.....
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
            I didn't need to here that part....

Well your taken care of for the year then, happy early B-Day.....

Don't worry! I'm sure the cops will be called before the first woman makes that dreaded mistake!

Thanks again to all though for the well wishes, I'll bring the thread back to life when my b-day arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
              Awe man! I'd like to take this..........opportuni-----------ty *starts cryin' like montel williams* to thank everyone! ~sobs~

I'm gonna have to work on the birthday thing; and I feel so bad for saying this...

but somehow the date is 5 months too early!

Sorry folks, I was hatched in late november! But you all are making me feel old! Young! Oh **** I don't know which is better!

Thanks though for the well wishes! I'm stripping down to my birthday suit so women will throw themselves onto me!

I've got an excuse now!

No seriously I woke up today wandering wth was going on here and couldn't figure out why it was my birthday.

Thinkin maybe somebody cracked the code on TMZ?

!
              Hey when my strip-o-gram shows up to sing you a Birthday song take it easy on them!!!!!
              ________
              Vaporizers
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:08 PM.
              Mike

Comment

Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post
                  Hey when my strip-o-gram shows up to sing you a Birthday song take it easy on them!!!!!
                  Hey, two of them are missing their panties...... Sweet things they are, eh....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Happy birthday ya big lug!

Comment

Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post

Oh wow, those women are all fo me? Thank YOU!!!

Thanks again everyone, I'm spending the day replacing a toilet, draining two water heaters and possibly taking a shower.

Yeah, I'm speshal like that!

I enjoyed my time off yesterday spending 14 hours online eating 4 bags of salty snacks and fudge laced tastey treats.

I'm blessed to of made it this far, 39, but I will say that depression and gray hair showing up everywhere on my body settles me down to the reality that there's no possible way a woman would want to see me in my birf day suit. Awe god I'm gonna cry for the tenth time today .

I'm going through a bottle of "just for men" hair coloring every 10 days and it seems that I'm putting lipstick on a pig at this point. GAHHH!!

But for the record,

10 years ago I worked on my B-day, it was the first time in years I'd done that and bad luck was the tall order of the day.

Lost 2 old water heaters off the truck, a 2-wheeler and untold amounts of cardboard from the new heaters.

Broke a mainline right at the wall trying to get a PRV installed at 9:45 in the evening, 22 miles from the shop and I wanted cake.

I don't think I'm gonna screw too much up, not unless I fall in love with my 78 year old customer and make hot, passionate love to her on the ironing board.

Her husband hurt himself and all he wants is a scotch and soda. Deal!

Comment

I did not know, but now I do, so Happy Happy Birthday!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tiny
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Best Wishes

Comment

Your profile still say June 18 and that's the day I'm going to celebrate your birthday

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                                Dunbar
                                !

cws

Comment

Working...
                                X