Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

It is Thursday. . .

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is Thursday. . .

    Any chatters?
    I love my plumber

    "My Hero"

    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

  • #2
    Re: It is Thursday. . .

    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    Any chatters?

    No I just checked and did not see any of them in there.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: It is Thursday. . .

      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      No I just checked and did not see any of them in there.

      Mark
      I will if you will. . ..
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: It is Thursday. . .

        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        I will if you will. . ..
        LOL-Sorry I'm already taken.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: It is Thursday. . .

          I'll see you there.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: It is Thursday. . .

            remember it was after 11 pm here so it was well into sleep time then so sorry i did not make it
            Charlie

            My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


            http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

            new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: It is Thursday. . .

              Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
              remember it was after 11 pm here so it was well into sleep time then so sorry i did not make it
              It's ok Mark and I gossiped like school girls
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: It is Thursday. . .

                That is why I'm never in the chatroom. Its mostly Cal. members, and I'm in bed by the time they are eating dinner. Also, I can't read and type at the same time, I need a half an hour to do a sentence, by then, they have gone thru 3 topics.....
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

                http://www.contractorspub.com

                A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: It is Thursday. . .

                  Originally posted by garager View Post
                  That is why I'm never in the chatroom. Its mostly Cal. members, and I'm in bed by the time they are eating dinner. Also, I can't read and type at the same time, I need a half an hour to do a sentence, by then, they have gone thru 3 topics.....

                  Priorities Garager,
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                  www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X