Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$4 Gas-What about...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • $4 Gas-What about...

    PRIMER! It's around $40.00 bucks a gallon.

    J.C.

  • #2
    Re: $4 Gas-What about...

    Who cares it just made up the fittings worth $160,000 of billable product.

    Why else would you be buying that large of a quantity.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: $4 Gas-What about...

      If I ever make $160,000 I think I'll just quit and live in the truck.

      J.C.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: $4 Gas-What about...

        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        If I ever make $160,000 I think I'll just quit and live in the truck.

        J.C.
        Thats it? I want at least a million before I retire.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: $4 Gas-What about...

          Of course that'll probably never happen, I'll be plumbing 'till I'm dead.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: $4 Gas-What about...

            Solder that last joint on the end of the solder reel and






            J.C.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: $4 Gas-What about...

              Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
              Thats it? I want at least a million before I retire.
              There was a time when I thought a million dollars was a lot of money but to be honest if you end up needing long-term non-medical and un-covered medical care it's not enough. Right now the care for my mother is almost $100,000 per year and it looks like she will out live her retirement fund by a bunch.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: $4 Gas-What about...

                One of the reasons I'm so "cheap" now Mark.

                J.C.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: $4 Gas-What about...

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  There was a time when I thought a million dollars was a lot of money but to be honest if you end up needing long-term non-medical and un-covered medical care it's not enough. Right now the care for my mother is almost $100,000 per year and it looks like she will out live her retirement fund by a bunch.

                  Mark
                  Sorry to hear that Mark. Prayers for you and your mother.
                  Last edited by Service Guy; 06-19-2008, 11:50 PM.
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: $4 Gas-What about...

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    There was a time when I thought a million dollars was a lot of money but to be honest if you end up needing long-term non-medical and un-covered medical care it's not enough. Right now the care for my mother is almost $100,000 per year and it looks like she will out live her retirement fund by a bunch.

                    Mark
                    Isn't that what Medicaid is for?
                    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X