• Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential Election 2008

Spiderman.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Watch it tough guy, Eastchester is a short trip from Norwalk, CT! You're just lucky my hands hurt from chopping wood to heat my house next winter. That and the fact that I'm low on gas.

Comment

I know an 80 year old who could kick the butt of nearly every member of this forum....2 at a time.
        Age means nothing when it comes to fighting.
        BTW, Chuck Norris is 68, anyone want to take their chances with that granpa?
        www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

How about Jack LaLane?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

1984 (age 70): Once again handcuffed and shackled, Jack fought strong winds and currents as he swam 1.5 miles while towing 70 boats with 70 people from the Queen's Way Bridge in the Long Beach Harbor to the Queen Mary.

He probably could still kick some butt today and he is in his 90s.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            How about Jack LaLane?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

1984 (age 70): Once again handcuffed and shackled, Jack fought strong winds and currents as he swam 1.5 miles while towing 70 boats with 70 people from the Queen's Way Bridge in the Long Beach Harbor to the Queen Mary.

He probably could still kick some butt today and he is in his 90s.

Mark
            Jack dedicated his life to the pursuit of strength and health many, many years ago. Remember his tv show from the early sixties? How many people you know can do one arm pullups? Aside from lifting weights and countless callisthenics, Jack was also innovative with his diet he once went to a slaughter house to drink fresh cows blood in the hopes of gaining strength and adding muscle unfortunately he said the blood coagulated into clots which were too much for even him!

Comment

Growing up as a kid in the San Fernando Valley I remember the Jack LaLanne Fitness Centers. He was slightly ahead of his time but he sure left an impression. I understand you can still hire him for public speaking.

Mark

Comment

It really doesnt matter who is actually elected in november as the lobbiest are currently running our country. they get in everyones pockets so much that an honest politician would never have the money to even get to the primaries in the first place

Comment

• Say no to the 2008 Beijing Olympics!

Hope Obama change policy to the CCP,topple down Hu Jintao.
                  Last edited by 罗睦森; 07-08-2008, 08:18 AM. Reason: 北京奥运 我不支持!
                  http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...s-boycott.html

Comment

Under Pelosi and Reed the Congress is now at a dismal new record low approval rating of 9%. My question is who are the dopes that make up the 9% which approve of the job Congress is doing?

Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X