X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say HI

I don't have a good topic or something to add to any current discussions, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone! I miss you guys!
    And I'll just say I am so excited about Alaska! YIIIPPEEEE!!! Josh just said my dad booked us two nights in a cabin somewhere up there in the great outdoors! Can't wait!
    I think I'm going to start packing tonight!

Re: Just wanted to say HI

Originally posted by Mrs. Josh View Post
    I don't have a good topic or something to add to any current discussions, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone! I miss you guys!
    And I'll just say I am so excited about Alaska! YIIIPPEEEE!!! Josh just said my dad booked us two nights in a cabin somewhere up there in the great outdoors! Can't wait!
    I think I'm going to start packing tonight!
    hi mrs josh

you did not say where the cabin is so we know where to go to the party
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

ok i see this is your own little round up
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Hello, Mrs. Josh

Comment

Well look who came back to life !!!! Hi Mrs, Josh

Glad to see you on here again. Please do post more.

Comment

Hey Helen! We miss you guys too! Especially, the little ones

When do you guys go to Alaska? Is it next week now?
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

do timmothy and titus need uncle rick to come babysit while you're out

we can make shakes and fix that sink line of yours

have a great time in alaska. don't worry about the boys, joey will keep us in line

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Hey Helen, you should stop by more often. Is the alaska vaction your idea of a good time? Felicia is happy as long as she has cable tv and climate control.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I can't even imagine how much you guys are going to enjoy this.You get him all to yourself.No Ridge,No School,No Forum.

You may want to bring on of the boy's pacifiers just in case Josh wakes up in a soaking sweat screaming.
                  THE FORUM'S CRASHING!!!!

You do know the words to "Hush Little Joshie" don't you.

Have a wonderfull time,you guys deserve the best.

Adam

Comment

Alaska is going to rock. its this weekend. We are gonna hike up to a cabin in the middle of nowhere and stay there for 2 days. Then come back to civilization and go fishing on a charter. Then do some bike trails, frisbee golf, more fishing, photography, etc.

Cant wait. Right up your alley Adam. Middle of nowhere just nature.

I'll bring some pics back.

Josh

Comment

Josh,

Take the new NIKON D300 camera, several good lenses and several memory cards for it. Or better yet the D3 true professional digital camera. Now if you're more of a CANON guy then take their awesome Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III SLR along with the goodies for it. We want lots of good pictures of your trip.

By the way I'm teasing you. Any good digital camera will be more than fine for taking and posting forum pictures when you get home. You don't need to go all out with high end professional equipment. The main part is for all of you to have fun.

Comment

You guys have fun and stay safe. I know you are going to really enjoy it.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I also would like to say, I hope you guys have a really fun vacation. Be safe and be smart, I used to live in Fairbanks and North Pole AK. Do not wonder off when your hiking, maybe take a GPS with you. Juneau is one of my favorite places, its beautiful there. I think thats where your going, anyhow have fun and don't let the bears eat you up....
                          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Have a great time and stay safe. What a great trip! We'll miss you, so you can't go and get a job up there and not come back!!
                            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                              I also would like to say, I hope you guys have a really fun vacation. Be safe and be smart, I used to live in Fairbanks and North Pole AK. Do not wonder off when your hiking, maybe take a GPS with you. Juneau is one of my favorite places, its beautiful there. I think thats where your going, anyhow have fun and don't let the bears eat you up....
                              North Pole is a very cute little town. My son and his family lived there while he was in the Air Force. My grand daughter still tells everyone she was born at the North Pole.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X