Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard rumor today

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: I heard rumor today

    Sadly I think every other person out there is an internet porn star these days.

    I, myself, personally? No comment.



    Eli
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: I heard rumor today

      Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
      Ya gotta look for the adams apple, the first clue
      I've never heard her call it an apple.
      Everyone's got their thing I guess.






      You had to know that was coming

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: I heard rumor today

        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        I've never heard her call it an apple.
        Everyone's got their thing I guess.
        I'm not sure about anyone else, but I laughed with you
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: I heard rumor today

          Interesting subject.... what would one do when confronted with the possibility?

          As my Dad used to say, "What you lack for in taste... try to make up for in pride!"

          But, then there's always "The Devil made me do it"

          CWS

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: I heard rumor today

            Are you married? If not this could work out for you. Just treat her real respectfully. Lots of porn stars get treated like a piece of meat and just want a normal guy to treat them like a person instead of a sex goddess. I'd ask her out on a date if I were you.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: I heard rumor today

              Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Are you married? If not this could work out for you. Just treat her real respectfully. Lots of porn stars get treated like a piece of meat and just want a normal guy to treat them like a person instead of a sex goddess. I'd ask her out on a date if I were you.
              And after they get married she can get him a job as her camera man.
              Sounds like heaven.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: I heard rumor today

                Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                And after they get married she can get him a job as her camera man.
                Sounds like heaven.
                Just trying to think-out-of-the-box: You guys can cut out the middle men and overhead by working together...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: I heard rumor today

                  Originally posted by reConx View Post
                  Just trying to think-out-of-the-box: You guys can cut out the middle men and overhead by working together...
                  Follow the man's advice, I think he's onto something here.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X