X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder

Today is the 16th and oh how time flies by. This is the day for the second show in the Philadelphia area. Please see my early post for more info.

Tomorrow is the Reading, PA show. I'm really working hard on trying to make it. My old horse is much better as of today and the buggy is fixed. Maybe now I can travel some and will get to this show. I sure hope to. Yes, I will have on a muzzle so as not to be baying (howling) all the time and I do walk on 4 feet. I'm and old hound dog. Please remember that. I do wag my tail when happy and I have big floppy ears. You'll know me as I wear WOUSSKO on me when I leave home. It's an ID thing that my master demands I do. I have my tags on my collar as well and yes, I did have all my required shots. The vet gave me a good bill of health.

Comment

Re: July 2008 RIDGID Road Shows

Instead of shots, sounds like you need some serious medication to me
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
        Instead of shots, sounds like you need some serious medication to me
        or a shock collar just kidding

Comment

Re: Reminder

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          Today is the 16th and oh how time flies by. This is the day for the second show in the Philadelphia area. Please see my early post for more info.

Tomorrow is the Reading, PA show. I'm really working hard on trying to make it. My old horse is much better as of today and the buggy is fixed. Maybe now I can travel some and will get to this show. I sure hope to. Yes, I will have on a muzzle so as not to be baying (howling) all the time and I do walk on 4 feet. I'm and old hound dog. Please remember that. I do wag my tail when happy and I have big floppy ears. You'll know me as I wear WOUSSKO on me when I leave home. It's an ID thing that my master demands I do. I have my tags on my collar as well and yes, I did have all my required shots. The vet gave me a good bill of health.
          i cant count how many times you said you would be there then last minute you cant go
          i dont think you will ever make it to a place you said you will try to get to

i will be a reading tomorrow so we will see if you make it there
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

After a bad night of it and ruff early morning today, there's just no way I'm attempting to make it to Reading, PA today. No way. Everything would be over before I even got there. Maybe if RIDGID holds a show nearer to where I am, then I might make it, but Old Woussko just can't take long trips or the summer heat anymore.

To everyone that does make it including the Ridgid show members, I hope you have a great time. Please do report back to the forum and also about the Philly shows.

Comment

wacko
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

just kidding
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

well i was at the reading show and i got to say hi to Steve [ smorris ]

there was a lot of ridgid reps there and i liked using the SeekTech Utility Locator ,what a nice tool but i have no use for it .

there was a calendar girl there that every one was drooling over ,not me but i did talk to her because rick wanted me to ask here something

the lunch was great and it was good to see steve again

very good show if there is one close to you go it is fun to play with the toys

thanks
                  Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                    Nope. You got to see Steve Dyer
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

charlie#5, i think you really meant to say steve dyer (sdyer).

and i wasn't even there

there was a lot of ridgid reps there and i liked using the SeekTech Utility Locator ,what a nice tool but i have no use for it .

there was a calendar girl there that every one was drooling over ,not me but i did talk to her because rick wanted me to ask here something.

were you surprised when she actually responded to my question

the lunch was great and it was good to see steve again

very good show if there is one close to you go it is fun to play with the toys

thanks
                      charlie#5, you would make a bad witness
                      phoebe it is

Comment

I really wanted to get to one or more of the shows but something always came up. The show in Reading was on my list as I have some friends that live in the area. As it turned out none of us including me made it. I called up Yeager Supply on Tuesday for directions and NO one that works there could tell me how to come in from any of the major highways. I guess they all live near work and walk in and then back home. Maybe they just don't want anyone other than locals to come there. I bet that's it.

Anyway it is a long hard drive from here to Reading and NO way did I want to spend all day just trying to find the place. Also this heat and muggy weather in my area gets to me. Today is a real grizzly bear out. Errrrr Awww Make that "Today The Dog Days Of Summer" are here. Oh was it bad at only 9am outside. I can't breath that well when the air is like glop. Yes Old Woussko isn't what I was say 10 years ago.

Anyway if later on the weather is better and there is a RIDGID show closer to me, I really will try hard to make it.
                        Last edited by Woussko; 07-19-2008, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          Nope. You got to see Steve Dyer
                          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          charlie#5, you would make a bad witness
                          Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

It's ok. You confused one good guy with another. Besides they do share some features
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I can confirm the Steve D. sighting. He tells me it was a good time. I'll be in New Jersey for the show next week. These have been a lot of fun. Between the forum and what we learn at the shows, there is plenty of material for conversation in the office. We are putting together a presentation for Emerson (parent company of RIDGID) and I have the Roundup picture in my charts, Fred insisted on the mention. And to think, a little more than a year ago we were all just avatars...

Hope to see anyone at the shows that can make it. Thanks for all the posts and support.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                                I can confirm the Steve D. sighting. He tells me it was a good time. I'll be in New Jersey for the show next week. These have been a lot of fun. Between the forum and what we learn at the shows, there is plenty of material for conversation in the office. We are putting together a presentation for Emerson (parent company of RIDGID) and I have the Roundup picture in my charts, Fred insisted on the mention. And to think, a little more than a year ago we were all just avatars...

Hope to see anyone at the shows that can make it. Thanks for all the posts and support.
                                I believe it has been mutually beneficial as those who have had the opportunity to meet you guys see the passion you have for the products we all use. We appreciate all you guys have done for us.

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X