• July 2008 RIDGID Road Shows

July 10
    Ferguson Enterprises
    2000 Maryland Ave
    Wilmington, DE 19805
    (302) 656-4421
    11am - 2pm

July 11
    Diamond Tool & Fasteners (Lots more than just plumbing supplies)
    2800 Grays Ferry Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19146
    (215) 952-1919
    11am - 2pm

July 16
    William Betz
    10475 Drummond Road
    Philadelphia, PA 19154 - (Ridgid calls this area Orefield, PA)
    (215) 637-8000
    11am - 2pm

July 17
    Yeager Supply, Inc. (I have never been here but have heard it is an interesting place to visit.)
    1440 North 6th Steet
    Reading, PA 19601
    (610) 376-8037
    11am - 2pm

July 24
    Colonial Hardware
    33 Commerce Street
    Springfield, NJ 07081
    (800) 237-7756
    11am - 2pm
    Last edited by Woussko; 07-12-2008, 10:02 AM. Reason: Looks better now

Re: July 2008 RIDGID Road Shows

Thanks for posting the info, Woussko. I think I'm going to try to make at least one of the PA shows.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Ill be at both Philly shows
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

July 2008 RIDGID Road Shows in PA

OK, Here we are and time sure does fly for me anyway. It's the afternoon of Friday, July 11th already. That means the show in Wilmington, DC was yesterday and is history now. Did anyone make it there? How about the Philly show that was today? It just ended before my posting of this message.

Soon we will have shows in PA and here's where and when. Who plans on going and to which show(s)?

Orefield, PA that's somewhere in the Philly area - Wednesday, July 16 at William Benz (Is this someone's home?). and the address is 10475 Drummond Road, Philladelphia, PA with a phone contact number of (215) 637-8000 and the show is from 11am to 2pm.

Next comes a show that I really do hope to make in Reading, PA
        This is on July 17th and is held at Yeager Supply located at 1440 N 6th Street in Reading, PA with a phone contact number of (610) 376-8037. This may be rather tricky getting there. My best map of the area hardly shows 6th Street and I know the main highways end before you really are in Reading. You need to use your instinct and prowl. Reading isn't a huge city and you should be able to make it if you allow plenty of time.

Note to all of the RIDGID team and especially ProBrand. Why only 3 hours of show time? Don't dealers want you there all day long on the special day? What about all the setup time it takes getting ready? This is summer and I would think running it from say 10am to 4pm would be more like it.

For everyone the shows are from only 11am to 2pm and that's it. I'm sure the dealers won't mind if you come early and stay later. They just want to make big sales and loads of $$$.

Comment

If anyone has made it to any of the shows, please give a basic report about how it went and what you got to see there. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for all of the posts. Good tip on the driving difficulty. Now I hope we don't get lost! Reason for the time is purely foot traffic. I started with 10-3 and found that there was a lot of down time on the front and back. People come between 11 and 130, with the heaviest time being in the middle. Given all the display and demonstrations, we want people to come when they have some time to spend. The people that would come earlier or later are generally on the way to a job and don't have much time to interact. These times seem to be the sweet spot. Thanks to everyone that has taken time to stop by and say hello.

Comment

ProBrand

I'm working hard on making the show in Reading, PA one way or another. I have some friends in that area I want to see again and they may make the show. I'm really working on them getting them along with me. I'm the person with the muzzle on that runs about on all 4 legs. LOL

Comment

i will try to make the reading show
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I was at the Phila. show today. Was disappointed Wyatt wasnt there

Then the calendar girl wasnt there... There was a major car accident on I95 today, even took me an extra hour to get there...95 was shut down for hours in both directions...real headache.

Anyway the show was great. They give you a card and you go to all the stations and they demo tools. You get your card punched and you get a hat, or tshirt and a calendar. Those guys were great today, talked to acouple of the guys for awhile, met the NJ Rep.

Had burgers for lunch. Got to play with some of the toys there.

I will be at the show next Weds...that show is only a 10min drive for me

Hopefully Wyatt can make that one
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                    If anyone has made it to any of the shows, please give a basic report about how it went and what you got to see there. Thanks

I went to the show in San Diego, besides seeing all the tools, I saw PlumberRick, Joey, Dirtyhands, Melli, ToUtah and his wife, Ricks buddy Steve and Josh. And they saw that I was not the guy in the picture in my profile. We all went to eat at the mall, had a good time.
                    The Other Rick

Comment

Hell, when I need a demo I just call my rep and he stops by with his truck full o tools.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                        Hell, when I need a demo I just call my rep and he stops by with his truck full o tools.
                        thia would be a shop show
                        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

July 2008 RIDGID Road Shows

There will be no howling hound at any of the July shows. My trusty old horse and buggy went on strike as of this morning. I can't walk all the way to Reading, PA and back. My old feet and legs would never make it that far.

Everyone that does make it, I hope you have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                            There will be no howling hound at any of the July shows. My trusty old horse and buggy went on strike as of this morning. I can't walk all the way to Reading, PA and back. My old feet and legs would never make it that far.

Everyone that does make it, I hope you have a great time.
                            Woussko,

You joined in 2006, yet no one knows nothing about you but the imaginary
                            hound and the fact that you think you are a dog..

It may come creaey to other people..scratch that...it comes creepy..

Comment

Minnesota????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

Has Ridgid ever been in Minnesota????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Will Ridgid ever come to Minnesota????????????????????????????????????????? ???
                              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X