Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so what did you do today

Originally posted by Mrs. Josh View Post
    Let's see...up at 6:30, on the bike trail with Josh and my dad by 8:00, saw a bald eagle, rode some more, saw a HUGE glacier, rode some more, almost killed myself riding down trails that my dad said were "fairly easy," then saw a momma bear up in a tree snacking, rode some more, spotted a porcupine crossing the road ahead, chased him in the woods and up a tree, stopped by some garage sales, came back home, ate some leftover pizza, changed clothes, went to the fitness club (I warmed up in the hot tub and the guys played some tennis), hung out there some, then off to shop for groceries, and now we're cooking chili and corn for dinner.
    Okay, I should have just said to go read Josh's blog. He posted some great pics of our first day here.
    It is a bit chilly for me, but I'm loving it nonetheless!
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
    So glad you guys are up there.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

Put the clip in cleats on the new "fairy" looking MTN bike shoes.Why can't they make these thing NOT look like they belong on Peter Pan?

Ate half a watermellon,cleaned out the last of the pasta out of the fridge,finished off the box of edamames I started last night,3/4 of a bag of Mother's Favorite cookies.Animal cookies are my favorite out of the bunch,save them for last.
      Haha, I just saw my dad's biking gear, and that is so what they look like! He crashed today because he was trying to do a U-turn in a tight space and couldn't get his cleats out of the pedals quick enough (and he was turning cause he heard me crash ).
      A box of edamames? We love those! Not the best food if you're planning on doing yoga.
      AND I LOVE ANIMAL COOKIES! Josh laughs when I buy them "for the boys."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Josh View Post
        Yikes! It's not MRSA is it? My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are all carriers, and have had multiple breakouts over the last few years. A few have landed them in the ER where they have to lance and drain them. Not fun. I hope that's not the case with your son.
        Don't know what it is yet, they took a culture today, and hopefully they can get the lab work done tonight, we go back tomorrow to see where we stand.

Greg

Comment

Reworked my father in laws, well tank area and installed a whole house filter. Replaced his exterior faucet. Located utilities on my property to prepare running a gas line to my shop. Oh, and aggravated my wife.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
            Oh, and aggravated my wife.
            And what day is complete without that

Comment

Sunday was Dad's 80th birthday. Went to their place in Calvert County, MD and enjoyed watching the water go by. Gave him a Microplane and some extra blades for it, a Wixey Digital Angle Gauge for his old Craftsman, and the Woodcraft 80th anniversary pocket knife. He seemed pretty happy with the lute! It was just great to be around them. Dad just this week painted not only his house, but my sisters. These are not small log cabins. Parent's house rises at least 30 feet from the ground in most places. He's up and down ladders doing this job. Great to know he's in good shape and still sharp as a tack! I can only hope to be in such good shape at 80.
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by glkearns View Post
                And what day is complete without that
                No day around here
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Well im alittle late on this but, Yesterday had 6 calls. At 530 had practice for our District All Star baseball team. This is the best team i have ever had and word around town is our team is the team to beat in the District playoffs. If we win Districts and Sectionals Charlie we will be playing State Championship games up your way
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

yesterday played with 6'' dog waste drains all day in 100+ weather at the dog pound. nothing like hundreds of dogs barking and pooping while you work in it

will be back today at another dog pound.

got to go, running late.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                      Well im alittle late on this but, Yesterday had 6 calls. At 530 had practice for our District All Star baseball team. This is the best team i have ever had and word around town is our team is the team to beat in the District playoffs. If we win Districts and Sectionals Charlie we will be playing State Championship games up your way
                      let me know i will come and give a cheer or two
                      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Worked, no need to say more.........
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I am 7 hours from completing all the work to make this a go for tomorrow afternoon. Just have to wire out 6 fans and one pump and I'm running full force for the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkO2OO26kMc
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Lets see I woke up at 2:20 AM in Las Vegas and worked on the computer until 7:00 AM when I had to leave for the job site. I worked there until 4:00 PM then drove back to Los Angeles. I got home at around 8:30 PM and I am having a bowl of clam chowder. Had it not been north of 113 today in Las Vegas it could have been a pretty good day.

I almost forgot Brenda made it home from Las Vegas earlier today and called to tell me our grandson Ryan (2 1/2-years old) broke his arm in two places. He was waiting at the house because he wanted papa to sign his cast but I got home to late. I will see him tomorrow at the picnic.

Mark
                            Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-04-2008, 12:14 AM. Reason: corrected my grandsons age per Brenda
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              Lets see I woke up at 2:20 AM in Las Vegas and worked on the computer until 7:00 AM when I had to leave for the job site. I worked there until 4:00 PM then drove back to Los Angeles. I got home at around 8:30 PM and I am having a bowl of clam chowder. Had it not been north of 113 today in Las Vegas it could have been a pretty good day.

I almost forgot Brenda made it home from Las Vegas earlier today and called to tell me our grandson Ryan (3-years old) broke his arm in two places. He was waiting at the house because he wanted papa to sign his cast but I got home to late. I will see him tomorrow at the picnic.

Mark
                              Probrand's 5 year old did that too-I just read his blog. What are the chances?

Rick was advertising the Ridgid forum on my niece's cast-go figure
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                              X