X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipestone kid

Chilly this morning, we dropped down to 46* this morning and I saw Ely was at 39*. What did you guys drop down to. Had my window fan running all night, woke up this morning and dang, that felt good to feel cool air again.... We hit 87 2 days ago, which was to hot for me, I was just sweating like a pig all day long. Now we're back down to the low 70's....... Did you have a nice B-Day?
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Pipestone kid

Yes, I had a great birthday--my oldest daughter and her daughter came up (she lives 125 miles away) and brought 1 1/4" thick New York strip steaks. Melt in your mouth tender and smothered with mushrooms...mmmm. What more could one ask? It dropped to 44 last night, refreshing to say the least. We did a little fishing last night and she caught a 20" smallmouth. Garager, I know you know what that is, but for the benefit of those that haven't fished for small mouth bass, that is huge!! I think smallies put up terrific fight for their size. Well, gotta go--it is a beautiful morning and I don't want to waste it.

Comment

Re: Pipestone kid

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      Yes, I had a great birthday--my oldest daughter and her daughter came up (she lives 125 miles away) and brought 1 1/4" thick New York strip steaks. Melt in your mouth tender and smothered with mushrooms...mmmm. What more could one ask? It dropped to 44 last night, refreshing to say the least. We did a little fishing last night and she caught a 20" smallmouth. Garager, I know you know what that is, but for the benefit of those that haven't fished for small mouth bass, that is huge!! I think smallies put up terrific fight for their size. Well, gotta go--it is a beautiful morning and I don't want to waste it.
      That is big for up here, I have caught one that same size also on WhiteIron, and I threw her back in, that is a great size. New York strips, awesome food.....

Have a nice day my friend.........
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
      X