X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Forrest vs Rampage

Did anyone see the fight last night? Only one bad fight all night. Griffin won by decision. Both fighters were extremely humble and gave a lot of credit to the other fighter. I got a feeling there will be a rematch as the fight was extremely close.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: UFC Forrest vs Rampage

Excellent fight, thought it was over in round two when rampage's leg buckled from Griffin's kicks. Outcome may have been different if his leg was solid making those punches he was landing more powerful, as it was I can't believe the punches Griffin took and kept going.

Comment

What suprised me is that Forrest stopped with the leg kicks after the second round. If he had been going at him with the kicks, I think quinton's leg would've buckled. Rampage never thorugh a lot of punches but what he did throw landed and hard. Forrest can take a punch. I wonder what Rampage's trainer is gonna do since he said that he'll retire if Forrest beats rampage?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I really thought Rampage was going to win before the fight started, guess I was wrong again.
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I had my snacks ready, my buddies over, my PPV order in....and my cable company pooped out on me. I didn't get to see it. Yet another in a recent trend of poor service for premium pay.

Anyway, not only did Rampage's trainer say he'd quit, Rampage said he'd give up his purse if it when 5 rounds. The Rampage camp always talks up a fight before hand though, he is never really mean or personal about it and I think it is taken almost like poetic license now.

Eli
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Don't feel bad. I went to a sports bar and had waited for 2 hours for a table when we said screw it and ate outside.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
            X