Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED:Ridgid 18V Cordless Flashlight R849 worklight

Hello
    Does anyone have one of these lights that they are selling? Please PM me if so. Thanks, Ron

Re: WANTED:Ridgid 18V Cordless Flashlight R849 worklight

hope this helps...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ght&category0=

Comment

tab2
      Thanks. I had looked at ebay prior to posting and the shipping on these by the sellers are sky high. For a flashight, I can't imagine paying 15.00+ to ship. Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald View Post
        tab2
        Thanks. I had looked at ebay prior to posting and the shipping on these by the sellers are sky high. For a flashight, I can't imagine paying 15.00+ to ship. Ron

In order for me to properly pack one up and ship it without getting damaged it would be in that price range. You'd have to surround it with peanuts/bubble wrap. Shipping, nor packing materials, time to drive to the post office, etc. don't come cheap. Your best bet is to buy a combo kit, grab the flashlight, and then sell off/keep the extras as extras.

Nice flashlight - I've got an extra(got it in 3 piece combo kit) I would consider selling, but shipping from Canada woudn't be cheap..........
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald View Post
          tab2
          $15 is too high for a private shipment of a nice tool? Thats only like 3 gallons of gasoline. It costs over 40 cents just to ship a tiny piece of paper through the USPS.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Hello
            I bought one on EBAY. Thank you to all that helped. Ron

Comment

Where can you buy bulbs for these lights? Didn't these come with 2 bulbs (one in the light and a spare)? Mine came with only one bulb. Thanks, Ron

Comment

Any suggestions or info? Ron

Comment

The 18 volt version of this light, I believe, only came with one bulb. The 24 volt version, mine anyways, did come with two. Both versions do have the area for a spare one in the reflector housing.

If you are looking to get some spare bulbs, I would just look at the bulb to get the model/type number, and see if you can get some cheap through eBay. Otherwise, I do believe that HD has ones that will work for this unit, granted though that the bulbs are a DeWalt product, but they are sold I think in a 2-bulb pack for around 9 bucks or so.

Another option is that they should have these at your local AutoZone or Radio Shack. Radio Shack might be better, as you can maybe get a brighter/higher-output krypton bulb for a better price than the DeWalt standard ones at HD.

Comment

Working...
                  X