X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California burning

Just watched some more footage on the fires in California this morning on GMA. I've been thinking about all of you guys that I met at the Roundup that live out there. You guys are in my thoughts. How close are you all to the fires? Last I heard there was over 300 fires burning at the same time - is that true? I hope rain comes your way soon...with Godspeed!!!

JONESY

Re: California burning

don't tell me what's happening on gma. i'm watching it now

actually the santa barbara/ golita is the closes one to us. adam is probably 60-70 miles away and i'm more like 100 miles.

mark is in vegas and reno all the time so he's the one actually in the fire

mark is complaining that brenda keeps the a/c on in the hotel all night. during the day it gets up to 105-112+.

thanks for the concern

did you get all your ridgid tools

what did you pick out

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Why are you two home gossiping about what you are watching on GMA while I am at work?
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Don`t worry I saw on the news here that our fire fighters are on the way to help you, I just hope you reciprocate next summer.

Tony

Comment

So I was scrolling through my wife's photos and found one she took a couple of weeks ago. The smoke has all cleared away here, but we had alot of weird smoke filtered sunsets. This was taken on one of the worst days in the early afternoon.

Greg

Comment

You know the funny thing, this just came up in conversation yesterday. A friend was visiting Oregon, just north of the CA border and said the air quality was horribly smoky from all the CA fires.
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

It's cleared remarkably here as late. I guess it helps being so close to the ocean. I hear the valley is still pretty bad.

Greg

Comment

Working...
              X