Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

(7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    lets pray for

    not for

    cross your fingers.

    rick.
    looks like our prayers were answered

    we can uncross our fingers

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

      Thanks Josh

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

        i got a dilemma

        now that the forum is up to speed

        i can now post twice as many post. or

        spend half the time here and get just as much done.

        so what am i going to do

        josh it's your fault now

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          i got a dilemma

          now that the forum is up to speed

          i can now post twice as many post. or

          spend half the time here and get just as much done.

          so what am i going to do

          josh it's your fault now

          rick.
          Yes it processes the post faster; however you still type at the same speed So your post count shouldn't change much
          I love my plumber

          "My Hero"

          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

            Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            Yes it processes the post faster; however you still type at the same speed So your post count shouldn't change much
            not really since there is much more productive time and less down time.

            look i can even type with 1

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              not really since there is much more productive time and less down time.

              look i can even type with 1

              rick.
              If one finger is in your eye, then you just cut your productivity by 50%
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

                I haven't been on the forum much in the past two days. As of July 11 and around 9:45am it runs nice and snappy. I think Josh and the IT team at Ridge were smart to change over to a new super server and better hosting company. Time will tell but my bet is the forum will run much nicer now and especially after a little de-bugging as needed.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

                  I've been thrilled with the speed so far. Its the way it ought to be.

                  Josh

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

                    Works just fine for me as well. Thanks Josh.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

                      Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      I've been thrilled with the speed so far. Its the way it ought to be.

                      Josh
                      Thanks Josh, for getting it done and also to Ridgid's management for footing the bill for a bigger and better hosting package.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

                        To be honest josh I dont notice a big difference.
                        Thats right forgot I am still on dial up
                        My fault for being such a cheap Bast**d
                        One of these days I will have to get cable internet access

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: (7-10-08) We are moving tomorrow morning!!!!

                          You can get broadband for 15 bucks a month. Even without a cable account. No excuses anymore

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X