Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: I'll be at the shop on Sunday

    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown

    Mark, you ready for admission #2? I think plumbing is fun and I like playing with all the tools

    That's two steps down and ten to go you are really making progress.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

      Mark, you ready for admission #2? I think plumbing is fun and I like playing with all the tools

      the correct read is:

      Mark, you ready for admission #2? I think plumbing is fun and I like playing with ricks tools



      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        Mark, you ready for admission #2? I think plumbing is fun and I like playing with all the tools

        the correct read is:

        Mark, you ready for admission #2? I think plumbing is fun and I like playing with ricks tools



        rick.
        You're right. I promised to play with your tools for the rest of my life and nobody else's.
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

          Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          You're right. I promised to play with your tools for the rest of my life and nobody else's.
          I guess that only makes sense as that is the only inheritance you have coming to you.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I guess that only makes sense as that is the only inheritance you have coming to you.

            Mark
            From Rick at least I am well taken care of and at least 2 generations after me My mom knew I couldn't cash in on Rick's life insurance for stupidity(skydiving, bungee jumping, etc)
            I love my plumber

            "My Hero"

            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

              This thread is getting racy!
              Just please don't post any pics of you playing with Rick's tools.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                From Rick at least I am well taken care of and at least 2 generations after me My mom knew I couldn't cash in on Rick's life insurance for stupidity(skydiving, bungee jumping, etc)
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                  i figure after i teach you how to ride a bike,


                  i might be cashing in on you

                  winner take all

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                    Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                    This thread is getting racy!
                    Just please don't post any pics of you playing with Rick's tools.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-10-2008, 12:21 AM.
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      i figure after i teach you how to ride a bike,


                      i might be cashing in on you

                      winner take all

                      rick.
                      Nope. Mom made sure of that too
                      I love my plumber

                      "My Hero"

                      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Happy?
                        Attached Files
                        I love my plumber

                        "My Hero"

                        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                          You know guys, it sounds like this guy is just trying to sell some software. I'm not saying its a bad thing but that is just what I get out of all of this.

                          Who ever is going to the meet good luck.

                          shup

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                            I was getting to the end of this thread to post the exact same comments. It looks like bestline is just trying to sell something. Like those realestate coaching seminars. If he video tapes and it and sends forum members a copy of the video.. its not cause he wants to prove something about how he does business. I may be wrong here but this is starting to look like an elaborate form of spam.

                            Am I wrong here. Almost feels like its going to be a heres how you take advantage of your customers type thing. Get in the door at a loss then milk em for all their worth with additional services.

                            Sorry if I am jumping to conclusions here but it is my job to make sure the spammers stay out. We will all know after Sunday.

                            Josh

                            Originally posted by shup View Post
                            You know guys, it sounds like this guy is just trying to sell some software. I'm not saying its a bad thing but that is just what I get out of all of this.

                            Who ever is going to the meet good luck.

                            shup
                            Last edited by Josh; 07-10-2008, 02:06 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                              Wow, I just read this thread, your all getting weird.

                              Motivational speakers can be good for a business. Nothing wrong with that.

                              But to try and restructure a small business is a lot tougher then a large business. We have our tools, we have our clients, the best way for a small business to make more money, is plain and simple. We need more customers, then we need more hours in a day.

                              Wish I was in California this Sunday, I'd like to hear your briefing.... But you guys are a million miles away, so I guess I'll just relax and go to my kid soccer playoff game instead...

                              Also, sorry to hear about the blistering heat and fires you guys are getting. We might make it to 70* today, I love the MN. weather....
                              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

                              http://www.contractorspub.com

                              A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

                                Originally posted by garager View Post

                                Wish I was in California this Sunday, I'd like to hear your briefing.... But you guys are a million miles away, so I guess I'll just relax and go to my kid soccer playoff game instead...
                                No big deal, leonard already said he'd pay for plane tickets and hotel room. Oh wait, that was probably another sales pitch.
                                Buy cheap, buy twice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X