The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

Josh. I can't figure this guy out. I've been all over his web site and though it's a mess, it seems to be legit. I've checked out his bio also and he's done the things he's said he's done also. I'm not sure what his game is or if he even has one. Perhaps he just likes to stir up the pot just for fun. I don't think he's selling software but Rick can fill us in when he get's back. I did check out his software and it's ok, mostly but I don't think I'm going to throw out win-tac any time soon.
    sigpic

Comment

I've checked out Leonard as well (including 2-phone calls) and while I might not agree with everything he does we have similar methods of marketing. I have also checked his California licenses and as far as I can tell he has been licensed for over 30-years without any complaints on his license. You guys try to keep an open mind and Sunday I will listen to Leonard while I help Joey babysit Rick and we will report back.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Drtyhands is also coming.

Even though nobody posted here from the other meeting bestline had a few days ago. I see that that person is implementing some of bestline's ideas already.
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I banned #3 for some comments that went a bit too far along with the spamish content of his posts. We will all see what comes out of Sunday. I am not comfortable with him using the forum as a means of sending out videos to promote his methodologies or software.

I trust the folks who are meeting with him on Sunday so no worries.

Later,

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
            Drtyhands is also coming.

Even though nobody posted here from the other meeting bestline had a few days ago. I see that that person is implementing some of bestline's ideas already.

WOW, word travels fast, I have been very busy, not a priority to have to post my meeting on ridgid since you will find out for yourself on sunday.

Unlike some, I feel it is best for you to make your own EDUCATED decision since you will have the opportunity to visit on sunday

I have implemented 1 idea, and it was not an original idea, I had the idea for quite awhile, nothing new, just had the fire re-lite when I was reminded of the advantages.

Leonard gets up in the morning to make money, and that is it. He looks at plumbing as a business and makes the most of every sales call he gets.

He has his way, most will not work for me, but he does his thing.
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

So rob... you still have your kidneys and you didnt sign away your house or anything

Glad to hear from ya.

Josh

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              WOW, word travels fast, I have been very busy, not a priority to have to post my meeting on ridgid since you will find out for yourself on sunday.

Unlike some, I feel it is best for you to make your own EDUCATED decision since you will have the opportunity to visit on sunday

I have implemented 1 idea, and it was not an original idea, I had the idea for quite awhile, nothing new, just had the fire re-lite when I was reminded of the advantages.

Leonard gets up in the morning to make money, and that is it. He looks at plumbing as a business and makes the most of every sales call he gets.

He has his way, most will not work for me, but he does his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                So rob... you still have your kidneys and you didnt sign away your house or anything

Glad to hear from ya.

Josh

It was not bad He is actually a very nice guy, he is an entrepreneur, and has a great personality.

I agree, some of his techniques will not work for me but it works for him and he is happy. Thats all that counts

sigpic

Robert

Comment

I don't think you understand that not everyone in life is as unethical as you. Rick and Adam have high moral chartacter would wouldn't use your shortcoming to promote themselves. They're both straight shooter who call them as they see them. Maybe you should try to learn from them.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

leonard, we are working as a buddy system

since #1 and adam will be with me.

#3,#4,#5 will alternate every 30 minutes starting at 10:30 pst calling in to make sure we're all ok. it will be a random call to any of 4 cell phones. if it sounds fishy, the boys will know

remember mark has contacts with some very powerful people. just have him show you his picture in his wallet

so remember the forum will be looking out for us

well at least some of us

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Between City Girl, Victorina, Leonard, Jack, Bestline, Bestline2, Bestline3 and Bestline4 you may have us outnumbered. However, keep in mind Joey is my daughter, Rick is my son-in-law and Adam is my younger brother. As such we think with one mind and are often referred to as a tag team during discussions.

Mark

Comment

Sorry guys and gal it looks like I will not be making it today. I have 45 minutes to drive down there which would be tough even in good traffic and I am still trying to get my truck ready to head to Las Vegas later today. I'm afraid I would just be too distracted to listen to Leonard and that would not be fair to him. Enjoy and be respectful.

Mark

Comment

Re: Meeting With Rick Went Great!

Originally posted by bestline4
                          The meeting was great!

leonard, it was a pleasure to finally put a face to the forum.
                          i and joey would have spent more time, except that we still had to get some shopping in, help my buddy get out of dodge, and still get an emergency call in

It was fun and a real pleasure to meet with you and your wife. You really are passionate about plumbing. I was impressed with how straigth-up, focused, and excited you still are about your business. I got the impression that you are very satisfied with your business and satisfied with a lot more.

i too saw that you're very proud of the software system that you developed on the computer to run your everyday business. the way everything is on the computer and in the file cabinets. all organized and sorted. the policies you have to keep the system running while you're out in the field.

You seem to have good judgment and I would trust your decisions if you were working for me. Sorry! You are over-qualified and I can't afford you.

can't afford me you saw my hourly. i'm affordable

I would love to be able to bill my customers like you. As you are talking about your pricing, I am thinking that I really make a lot plumbers mad with my low prices. Good food for thought.

If you don't mind, I will gladly refer my overload of West LA customers to you and you can offer them your services on your terms. Next month, I am switching my TV commercials from cable to regular channels. Maybe I'll be swamped with calls. Maybe not. Even though, we advertise $49 for drain cleaning, a very high percentage of calls is for leaks, water heaters, furnaces, copper pipes, sewer work, etc. Maybe the commercial will bust me.

i appreciate the offer. but remember, i don't work for strangers. make sure they say leonard from bestline referred me and keep it close. i don't like travel

I really enjoyed the meeting and I may not have told you and I did absorb a lot of great wisdom.

us too.

Thank you very much. Thank you to your wife also.

Leonard
                          leonard, both joey and i want to thank you for inviting us into your home and making us feel right at home. thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and share your private business #'s with us.

also thanks for the food and drinks.

enjoy your time off and don't get in trouble in vegas.
                          if you do mark is close by and he has a get out of jail card with him

so to sum it up, leonard is very proud of his customized computer system he wrote to track everything he does. he keeps great records and is extremely well organized.

he is one to still work and get dirty.

he is a hands on working boss.

so until you meet him, take it from me, he means well

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            leonard, we are working as a buddy system

since #1 and adam will be with me.

scratch that, they are no shows

#3,#4,#5 will alternate every 30 minutes starting at 10:30 pst calling in to make sure we're all ok. it will be a random call to any of 4 cell phones. if it sounds fishy, the boys will know

only #3 was calling to check up on us even with a nail in his arm, he still was covering my back

remember mark has contacts with some very powerful people. just have him show you his picture in his wallet

so remember the forum will be looking out for us

well at least some of us

well just 1 of us

rick.
                            i guess joey and i were expendable

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              i guess joey and i were expendable

rick.
                              Just you are That was good Rick. You used the word I taught you appropriately in a sentence
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Can we have a moratorium now on pricing?

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X