X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

I'm going to put my big mouth where my money is. I have several different types of video cameras, but today, I purchased a High Definition disk drive camera to video tape the entire meeting. This video tape, with the forum members at my shop, will show all the exact systems I use to operate a fairly super-efficient business. This video is going to show you how I use the software in conjunction with my filing system, book keeping, dispatching, printing contracts with templates, how we track the status of multiple large jobs, and you will be able to see how fat, ugly, and dumb I really am.

I must be pretty stupid to video tape it. I go to seminars where we get to go to other plumbing shops all over the country. Even though, I do not always agree with everthing they do, it a great satisfaction to know whether or not your business needs improvement. There is a great satisfaction to know that you are doing better than other businesses. I am going to give you something that $50,000 can't buy. I will video tape the entire meeting, edit out the swearing, and send members a copy. Free, of course.

Rick had better show up on time because time is short and I almost always take my family somewhere on Sunday. You better plan on spending at least 3-1/2 hours or more. Any less will be a waste of time.

I will edit the video, put it on a DVD, and any businesses may get a copy by sending me a secret email to ______. I will ask this forum to remove all my posts, from this forum, if possible, on the 15th. After the 15th I will not send out any more videos, I am removing my link for the software, and I will focus on my own affairs.

The software is great, it works, and it can help you to organize your business. It can help you to eliminate losses of tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Every piece of the software has some special values that you may not see without wathing the video that we are going to make on Sunday.

Also in the video, I am going the swamp land, complete with live plumber-eating alligators, that you can purchase for only $49 a month.

I don't know how this forum even works, so I will answer the question about my wife being on top of the plumber. It was a joke! In answer, to a post, Jacks Rooter is in my ex-wife's name. You are very smart. We keep the license active and have never done one penny in business with this license. I got this license, for my ex-wife, when I was married to her. At the time we got the license, in California, the state test was not required because she was an officer of Bestline. Now you can't do that any more.

In regards to the joke. I do not have any partners, at all. Except in real estate. My ex-wife and City Girl (Victorina) are partners on some of my properties.

I am looking forward to a great time sunday. I am going to the Sports Chalet, right now to buy 3 pair of boxing gloves.

Thank you very much.

Jack

Last edited by Josh; 07-10-2008, 09:15 PM. Reason: removed email address

Re: The Big Sunday Investigation Plan

You have already put too much time into this. Rick owes me big time for agreeing to go with him. 3 1/2 hours is already 3 hours too long. As lovely as it sounds I am not willing to spend a chunk of my Sunday with you.

Rick was just planning to go for a chat. I don't know why you decided you should video it. He is not interested in your software or adopting your business model. So no need to waste anyone's time with that.

I hope you kept your receipt or have other purposes for your purchase You should have stuck with the crystal, wine and candles I assume they worked for you last night. Nobody posted back after that meet and greet.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I'm very afraid someone is going to end up in a tub of ice in the Phillipines minus one kidney.

J.C.

Comment

Why? Do you need a kidney

I don't understand Bestline why you want all your posts deleted. I thought you were proud of your business model and had nothing to hide.
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by bestline3 View Post
          I'm going to put my big mouth
          I will ask this forum to remove all my posts, from this forum, if possible, on the 15th. After the 15th I will not send out any more videos, I am removing my link for the software, and I will focus on my own affairs.

yes yes yes the end is close
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Are we not on the same page?

I'm sorry! I though Rick was coming to check my business ethics, to check to see quality work we do, to see if I can generate the income I talk about, to look at before and after pictures of some of the thousands of comleted jobs. to talk about pricing and how we determine our prices, to show you our sales tools, price books, how we can close almost every sale and get more money, to try to determine that a company can outperform and be 100% honest. to learn how the software is valuable to help organize a business and help you to make a lot more money with less time. My software can cut a plumbing company's office from 3 or 4 girls to only 1.

I went to Ohio last year and spent two days evaluating a heating and air conditioning company. A Chat? Tell me what you want to accomplish.

The reason I am stopping on the 15th is because Victorina will be back and we have thousands of things to do. I am offering a lot of information that almost no other company would give. After the 15th, I don't want to be bothered with this and want to move on to other things.

Most plumbers will not see the value of the software by looking at it. They need to understand how it can work for them. I was hoping to accomplish this all at the same time. I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain from this.

Leonard

Comment

Why wait 'til the 15th? Get busy with your business now. Good luck.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                Why wait 'til the 15th? Get busy with your business now. Good luck.

J.C.
                Good point, why put off tommorrow what you can do today!!
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Re: To Mrs. Seats Down

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown

I will hereby admit it. I am married to Rick.
                  Many will tell you, you just took the first step in the healing process.

Good luck-Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Good luck-Mark
                    I didn't say I was proud of it
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Good luck-Mark
                      Rick, this is funny, it's all in the delivery. The way you wrote your "desperate housewife" wasn't as funny as when you said it in person.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        Rick, this is funny, it's all in the delivery. The way you wrote your "desperate housewife" wasn't as funny as when you said it in person.
                        Take note Rick. He is trying to help you be as funny to us as you are to yourself
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

leonard, have a map and driving directions to a good mall with a shoe store and joey will be fine.

i am planning on coming there with my toys too

as long as the meeting is productive and no blood is drawn, i can spend some good time with you. adam is also looking forward to it and if you're lucky there will be a third participant

by the way, save the beer and wine for the drinkers.

just have some root beer and milk shakes. we don't ask for much

now if you want to go meet us at alpine village at 8:30 let me know. i'll pick up the $1. admission

hopefully this will be as exciting as the roundup we just had

i'll take picture to post the lightning round and laser shoot out.

ya think i can take him in arm wrestling

how about the thread master

leonard, get a good night rest on saturday, cause you're gonna need it

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

I can see it now. John Walsh - " Have You seen these Two plumbers ?? We've set up a special hot line at Roto Rooter
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I'll be at the shop on Sunday

I just learend a lot about myself and feel real bad. There are a lot of good members on this forum and I thought everyone was enemy. I promise to keep all posts professional and promise not to respond to any derogatory statements.

I think this is going to work out great!

Thank you for understanding.

Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X