Just got back from the hospital.... My girlfriend and her mother were cleaning around the house. She was scrubbing the W/C and her mother recommended she put a chlorine tablet in the tank to which she replied "Rich has a bucket of chlorine in the garage Ill go get some." Well she didnt return for a bout 10 minutes so her mother went to look and found her on the garage floor passed out. It seems when she opened up the Chlorine her face was right over the pail and she must have inhaled and became overcome by the gases. So she took her to the hospital. We got home and she asked me to put a tablet in the toilet!!!! I must have told her 10 times not to use anything in the tank after throwing out all the blue tablets she brought home one day!! "But my mom said it doesnt hurt anything" beside what do I know!?!
No announcement yet.
aggravating night!Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse