Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pet peeve: bad drivers.

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    I start swerving erratically through three lanes of traffic and of course outside the white lines.

That way NOBODY even gets close to me because I"m either drunk or falling asleep on the road........

everyone backs off a good couple thousand feet like the circus act is about to begin.

It works, I promise.....just try it once and you'll see everyone in your rear view mirror get on their phone.

Cops won't catch up to ya.....they can't write a ticket unless you're caught visibly doing it, not hearsay.

Open road baby. Now that's what I'm talking about!
    So now the truth comes out about how your truck got smooshed
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Dunbar always cracks me up.
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
        Dunbar always cracks me up.
        Ditto!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I start swerving erratically through three lanes of traffic and of course outside the white lines.

That way NOBODY even gets close to me because I"m either drunk or falling asleep on the road........

everyone backs off a good couple thousand feet like the circus act is about to begin.

It works, I promise.....just try it once and you'll see everyone in your rear view mirror get on their phone.

Cops won't catch up to ya.....they can't write a ticket unless you're caught visibly doing it, not hearsay.

When in Rome.....
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              When in Rome.....
              I hear they drive pretty badly there too ... never seen it first hand though. The worst driving I've ever seen is in the middle east. If you've ever wondered where NY cabbies learn how to drive like they do; I've seen the source.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                I hear they drive pretty badly there too ... never seen it first hand though. The worst driving I've ever seen is in the middle east. If you've ever wondered where NY cabbies learn how to drive like they do; I've seen the source.
                ROFL!! I've been in a cab or two in NY...they're NUTS!!! But you WILL make your train!
                "I've got 10 minutes to make the last train out of NY to DC." I'm on 5th Ave. by the Library. Train station is about 20 blocks away. It's snowing HARD...the kind of snow that stops trains...hence my need to make a quick exit!!
                In broken English, cabbie says "No problem..I'll get you there with time for coffee." I threw my bags in and looked around for the seat belts...nowhere to be seen. I noticed behind us an ambulance just getting ready to pull out. My cabbie broke the way for the ambulance the whole way. I went into the fetal position on the seat and started a prayer session!! We made it, I tipped him an extra $20. I made the last train out of the station headed south. Eventually (after many stops for snow build-up) made it into DC. That was my first trip to NY. Kind of set the bar for subsequent visits and cab rides!!
                I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

You need to observe the cab drivers in my area. They are forever in heated fights with the police. They blast through STOP signs and always drive at twice (50+ in 25 MPH zones) if not more than the posted speed limit. Some have angered police into opening fire on their tires and shooting them out. Then the real *&^%$#@ begins. Cab driver NO SPEAKKA EENGLOSH and Police NO SPEEKA your noise language.

SAVE A LIFE Do not ride in a taxi cab. Just don't do it. Please don't.
                  Last edited by Woussko; 07-17-2008, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                    Wrench Spinner, no offense buddy but consider changing the bottle in your avatar to a coke of yoohoo. I have a bad feeling that kind of picture could come back to haunt you, especially when discussing things of this nature.

Comment

cell phones, nothing pisses me off more crawling behind a line of cars 20 mph below posted speed limit no way to pass just to find out the person causing this is some absolute unbelievable selfish total and complete as@hole with a cell phone glued to there face without a care in the world and no place to be that idles up hill and brakes down hill and brake slames to turn at a moment notice because when you drive and talk on the phone tha laws of the road dont apply to you, i some times find myself wishing the pipe tubes on my truck were rocket launchers. and my wife tells me i have anger management issues and i say i can manage my anger just fine i just cant stand stupid selfish people that have the common sense of an earth worm![thanks for reading me out on this one , you know i fell better already think ill go for a drive}

Comment

Aero, lets start a MAD MAX club!
                        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Try driving in the Philippines.Left turns from the right lane and vice versa is the norm.So is passing on the right as everyone travels in the left lane...only a gravel shoulder needed to pass forget about using pavement always.Turn signals mean nothing to the other drivers..I was making a right turn off the road and near hit a scooter passing me in the gravel,My car there has turn signals on each side too besides as here just front and back.Everyone parks on the sidewalks as the streets are too narrow to park on.Headlights tail lights etc are optional working equipment even after dark...costs gas ya know to power em.Oh and everyone there uses a horn constantly and I mean constantly..but no one really pays attention to horns.The main rule of the road is the bigger vehicle has the right of way.Passing while headed into oncoming traffic is another norm...the on coming will pull over ya kno.Theres a joke among many of us westerners..how do you theft proof a car there? disconnect the horn then its undriveable to the locals.
                          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                            Aero, lets start a MAD MAX club!
                            im there

Comment

Working...
                            X