Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's been your experience with LLSA Support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's been your experience with LLSA Support?

I have read many horror stories about customers attempting to get warranty service on their RIGID tools just to find that service centers were no longer supporting RIGID and parts on order for months.

I am interested in knowing if RIGID has gotten any better over the last six months with their response/service. If you have had an experience with RIGID service within the last six months, please provide your results.

Thanks.

Re: What's been your experience with LLSA Support?

14.4 impact driver had bit lodged in quick release coupler. dropped it off at a service center. 10 days later, it arived home via ups, good as new. total out of pocket: $0.00. info provided to repair center regarding how long i owned the tool, 3yr warranty, llsa warranty, et al,......none. just my name and address.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

None so far. I hope to keep it that way!

Comment

Had a problem with my 24 v batteries. Dropped off at service center for replacement. Got new ones in less than 2 weeks . Very satisfied with the entire experience.

Comment

So far I haven't needed it. I hope it stays that way.
          Most warranty service no matter the brand is pretty worthless.
          This is even with brand new DOA items.

Comment

I've yet to need the LLSA or warranty on any of my Ridgid tools. I did have a Ryobi router problem and my nearest authorized service center is the same (Syracuse, NY). Turn around was about two weeks which included the UPS shipping time, there and back. Very satisfactory, considering I was in the last month of warranty and the product was no longer in production (the motor housing had to be replaced).

CWS

Comment

Working...
            X