X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was your first post?

I don't remember the question, but I did post quite a bit regarding the misinformation over the compact 18volt lithium ion battery. Ridgid customer service was saying it was a 3.0 AH and we finally discovered it was a little less. Hey does anyone know if the Ridgid Radio can charge batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      that's what happens when you google "ridgid pipe"

rick.
      You know I take that comment kinda personal

Comment

Remember my first post like it was yesturday
        It was a thank you to the people at Ridgid and the people on the forum for showing me such kindness at the roundup when I went with top dawg

Comment

I think Josh was running a different forum software package back when I joined, or an earlier version of vBulletin anyway...it was 2003/ My first post was probably about my TS. I found the forum when I came on the RIDGID Site to register the saw.

We were almost plumber free back then, most of the talk revolved around woodworking and general contracting. Then the talk went in the sewer (literally) and the place hasn't been the same since.

Lorax was the resident funny guy, he always had a joke or a jab to hand out for something to just about anyone. All in good fun of course, he was also very helpful with Qs on woodworking. Haven't seen him on here in more than a year.

Edit: For the heck of it tried looking up my first post, the online only goes back to mid 2006, so not in there.
          Last edited by Bob D.; 07-19-2008, 09:34 PM.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
            We were almost plumber free back then, most of the talk revolved around woodworking and general contracting. Then the talk went in the sewer (literally) and the place hasn't been the same since.
            Good pun.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
              I found this forum searching for 'plumbing business and marketing' discussions. My first post was about my February plan to increase my pricing, and stop doing free estimates on service calls...glad I did.
              I registered to see pics of TS setups, but my first post was in reply to yours about no more free estimates from the opposite side of the spectrum.

Comment

Mine was about buying a Propress knockoff that was listed on Ebay back when I had a different user name.

The only one that responded was Rick (duh!)

He advised me not to bid. It only came with jaws for PEX not copper.

I found out later he outbid me for it

Comment

I have no clue what my first post was, but I did find the forum by signing up in the warranty section, so I joined up and you've all been regretting it since....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    Mine was about buying a Propress knockoff that was listed on Ebay back when I had a different user name.

This isn't your original username?

I found out later he outbid me for it
                    I'd of believed you if you didn't say pex
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I'm sure it was a play on my last name not sure what it was

Maybe I'm confused about the PEX tool...he's outbid me more than once you know

Comment

I'm sure it was a play on my last name not sure what it was

i believe it was the 400 electric propress you are referring too. that was too recent for you. and it was a buy it now. and you did not ask me about it. you called me to tell me that you were thinking about it after i had already purchased it. plus it had no jaws. good as a backup because the jaws would cost you a fortune.

if you still want one, i can look to see what's on my shelf

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Yeah! I figured you were chasing after him for his tools this whole time
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            Yeah! I figured you were chasing after him for his tools this whole time
                            It's always been about the thrill of the hunt

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            if you still want one, i can look to see what's on my shelf
                            What a little tease you are

Comment

It's always been about the thrill of the hunt

What a little tease you are
                              He has an "extra" 320 that we'll sell ya, even if it means digging into my inheritance
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                                He has an "extra" 320 that we'll sell ya, even if it means digging into my inheritance
                                "Extra?" if you sell one to me that means he will only have 5 left

How will he stay in business with only 5?

If I buy it, do I have to say nice things on the Forum about you two?

PM the details

Comment

Working...
                                X