X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was your first post?

We switched forum software back in 2005. So I have been around for 8 years on the forum. But it restarted my account in 2005. Pretty much thats how everyone that was around before then is listed.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      We switched forum software back in 2005. So I have been around for 8 years on the forum. But it restarted my account in 2005. Pretty much thats how everyone that was around before then is listed.

Josh
      WrenchSpinner is listed with a join date of 11/18/2000.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Tis true I registered as a sophmore in college!

Comment

My first post was in response to someone asking about what tools to buy. That was in May of 2004.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...87&postcount=3

Reading it now, I can eat a few words about "cordless tools". I now own a couple of Ridgid cordless drills, two drivers, and a circular saw that I just love. They've proven thier value and are often the first tools I reach for.

Thanks to the many forum members here, I've also learned quite a bit since then and have sharpened my skills and added to my tool inventory. All have come in real handy on the home improvement projects. I take far more from the forum than I can possibly contribute and I'm very thankful to everyone for posting their knowledge and experience. It's been a real privilege to be a participating member.

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

Im stumped. It must have had to do with that I had to merge my 2 accounts the admin from the old with the new.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            WrenchSpinner is listed with a join date of 11/18/2000.

Mark

Comment

Working...
            X