X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Messiah is coming

Well folks, the second coming of the Messiah, Barack Obama, is on his way, along with a cast of thousands to solve the problems with the middle east. If there's anyone that doesn't believe that the press is totally enamored with this guy, you have got to be blind, stupid, or both. This is the first time in 3 years that Mr. Obama has traveled to Irac and the press is treating the trip like a visit from the Pope. Actually, the Pope doesn't get this much coverage. John McCain has been over there numerous times in the past year and recieved next to nothing from the press. Go figure.
    Like it or not the press is going to shove this guy up our ***. Mark my words, Barack Obama is going to be the next president.
    sigpic

Re: The Messiah is coming

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    Mark my words, Barack Obama is going to be the next president.
    For some different reasons as well, I think so too.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

There are too many rednecks in this country. America is not ready for a black president. Anyone care to place a friendly bet on who the next president will be.
      Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
        There are too many rednecks in this country. America is not ready for a black president. Anyone care to place a friendly bet on who the next president will be.
        Unfortunately.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I'm ready to literally pray McCain gets it.
          Nothing against Obama, but we desperately need experience & integrity and he's just a kid in terms of this job.

If you think Back, McCain wasn't looking too good 1+ years ago...the press was saying his campaign was loosing ground.
          I remember seeing a 20/20 or 60 minutes thing on how he isn't that big on tooting his own horn and his run at the presidency could fail over his lack of tenacity & campaign promises.
          I figured he was a gonner then, but in the end I to think his record spoke for him as well as his passive approach & lack of negative campaigning.

I think it would become comical if Obama were to try negative campaigning against McCain...though he seems to have more of a flash appeal, my bet is McCain gets it at the finish line.

P.S. oddly enough, my wife just sent me an Email with a negative campaign about McCain...right as I was typing.

There's a list of all the evil things he's done, like calling social security a disgrace, playing craps with his own money when he's on vacation and that he left his first wife when he got back from Vietnam.
          Yep, comical.

Comment

To be clear, I don't dislike Obama...he has some VERY promising things to say.
            I say give him a few more years to show us what he can do politically rather than buy what he promises while running for office, then he gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
              There's a list of all the evil things he's done, like calling social security a disgrace, playing craps with his own money when he's on vacation and that he left his first wife when he got back from Vietnam.
              Yep, comical.
              I actually think leaving your wife is a serious character flaw, because if you don't keep your promises to your wife who are you going to keep your promises to.

That being said; I and my wallet are really rooting for John McCain. With inflation already chipping away at purchasing power, I don't want a Barrack Obama imposed paycut in the form of tax increases.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                I actually think leaving your wife is a serious character flaw, because if you don't keep your promises to your wife who are you going to keep your promises to.

That being said; I and my wallet are really rooting for John McCain. With inflation already chipping away at purchasing power, I don't want a Barrack Obama imposed paycut in the form of tax increases.
                I'll agree, but whats not mentioned and likely never will be is why he left her.
                Doesn't it strike you as odd a man would leave his wife after a harrowing experience where he would be grateful to get home to her?

We don't know if maybe she broke news to him that she'd been unfaithful in his absence, or what the reason was.
                We could really go on and on about how integrity in a relationship is a measurement of character, but hello...remember JFK?

I agree it's a part of gaging character, but how many politicians, and I mean great politicians were unfaithful?
                We don't even know if that was the case here...without anything more it's just inuendo, negative campaigning & scraping the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  Like it or not the press is going to shove this guy up our ***. Mark my words, Barack Obama is going to be the next president.
                  Here's my prediction. Obama wins and we go war with North Korea, Iran nukes Israel and we pull out of N Korea and go to war with Iran.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I thought Jesus was gonna' be on the forum.

On a strictly political note, I don't think any President will ever be the "Messiah" for the U.S.

J.C.

Comment

Time to eat more donut sticks.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I think Obama will do a good job in office. He seems to have genuine well-meaning intentions. Thats a rarity in politics!
                        He is no super-man or messiah, but he's the best man for the job and will get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                          I think Obama will do a good job in office. He seems to have genuine well-meaning intentions. Thats a rarity in politics!
                          He is no super-man or messiah, but he's the best man for the job and will get my vote.
                          Are you flippin' kidding me. It is tough to sense sarcasm on a discussion board.
                          Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

If getting a divorce is a serious character flaw......then this world needs to shut down, tomorrow because that's the majority, not the minority.

The women I date are mostly married once or twice, if they've been married more than twice then I'm just there for sexual purposes only. Attachment

Nothing lasts forever, I look at it as "it's just my turn" in relationships now.

That's an attitude that's objectionable by most females but I live so much financially better as a result. No, I'm not buying your son a computer and NO I'm not paying your overdue cell phone bill because we're swappin' spit. Pay your bills just like you were 5 weeks ago before ya met me.

But of course, everybody on this forum has been married 40 plus years with no bumps in the road.

"sits in open field listening to crickets"
                            Attached Files
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                              Are you flippin' kidding me. It is tough to sense sarcasm on a discussion board.
                              No, I like Obama.

Comment

Working...
                              X