Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Untypical Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Untypical

    You may have seen this one before... I will always be scratching my head, everytime I see this video....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcU4t6zRAKg
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

    http://www.contractorspub.com

    A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

  • #2
    Re: Untypical

    "Nothings out there!
    All thats out there is sea, and birds, and fish....and.... twenty thousand tons of crude oil."

    I have to think this is a comedy skit, too damn funny.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Untypical

      That's hilarious. Almost like Spinal Tap funny. Takes itself so serious. Wouldn't mind seeing the rest.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Untypical

        this is so Monty Pythonesque!! god i almost wet myself laughing.

        steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Untypical

          Originally posted by stxrus View Post
          this is so Monty Pythonesque!! god i almost wet myself laughing.

          steve
          My thought exactly! That was great.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Untypical

            Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
            "Nothings out there!
            All thats out there is sea, and birds, and fish....and.... twenty thousand tons of crude oil."

            I have to think this is a comedy skit, too damn funny.
            It is: http://time-blog.com/real_clear_poli..._fell_off.html

            Really great sketch. Until he said "cardboard and paper derivatives are out they had me though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Untypical

              Those guys are on BBC2 they crack me up.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Untypical

                Originally posted by cpw View Post
                It is: http://time-blog.com/real_clear_poli..._fell_off.html

                Really great sketch. Until he said "cardboard and paper derivatives are out they had me though.
                The Best Satirical Comedy from Australia and America < Rambling Thoughts Blog - Neerav Bhatt

                "EDIT: Amusingly this article was linked to by Steve Bass editor of Pcworld.com on 14/03/2008 and he incorrectly referred to John Clarke and Bryan Dawe as “Australian comedy team Bruce and Dawe”"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Untypical

                  BAHAHAHAHAHA Great stuff!!! Thanks for posting that. A wave hit it...that's so unusual!!!
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X