X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eatin' crow

CHECK OUT SOME ORIGINAL HILLBILLY PSYCOBILLY BACKWOODS COUNTRY MEETS ROCK & ROLL AT www.myspace.com/eatincrow.
    ALL ORIGINAL MUSIC ABOUT A LITTLE OLD COUNTY IN KENTUCKY. DON'T WANNA PLAY THIS STUFF AROUND THE KIDS, AT YOUR MOM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY, OR AT THE CHURCH SOCIAL - BUT IT'S CATCHY. AFTER ALL - MUSIC IS ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF LISTENING - IF YOU LIKE IT - SING ALONG - IF YOU DON'T - TUNE OUT AND TURN IT OFF.

LATER, JONESY

Re: Eatin' crow

cool, i liked it. i may try to pick it out. Jackies off island for 3 weeks. time to get the instruments out and wail a bit. put some new strings on the Tele & SG. blow the dust off the cones in the Reinhardt.

thanks, Jonesy

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Jonesy, do you have any of your music posted anywhere other than the reputation song. Would be interested in hearing some of it.

Josh

Comment

NICE!!
        Even a touch of punk mixed in. Nice sound.

Thatll F---ing learn ya. I don't know how many times I heard that when I was a kid. Did my mom help you co write that song?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

YOU KICK . I've been looking for D.R.I. for years. Never thought to look on Myspace. I just saw on your 'Friends list' D.R.I. and sure enough it's them. I haven't heard them since I broke trhe last tape I had 15 years ago.

Sorry, but after I get my fill of them I'll give yours another listen.

THANK-YOU
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
          X