another 5 years and he'll be your little helper

i would have held out for more $$ for the first photos

congratulations.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: It's a boy!!!!

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
      Congratulations to the Mrs and to you. The fun starts when he starts up with non stop WAAAAAAEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA all night.
      We've already had a night or two of that, but things aren't all that bad (knock on wood). Hopefully we don't have ourselves a howling little hound dog, but rather a content little pup!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Congratz! children are a huge blessing. Wait until he is 2 its still fun even then .

Wait until about 6 months. Thats when it really starts getting fun when you see their little personalities really showing through.

Josh
        Yeah, we can't wait for that either. It's the 2-4 year age time when they get real fun to play around with and start the wrasseling!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          Congrats! I must ask. . .was he born with a red maple leaf on his little tush?
          LOL. No, not yet! He's not 18 yet, he'll have to wait a bit before I let him get some ink on his butt. Maybe I'll give him one of those lick-em-stick-em tattoos!

On the flip side of the coin, this kid is going to maybe cost me some money (besides the obvious stuff, I mean) - I may need to go out and get some tattoo in honour of the new addition to the family! (Maybe a little mason jar ).

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          another 5 years and he'll be your little helper

i would have held out for more $$ for the first photos

congratulations.

rick.
          Money for the photos?!?!! JOSH?!!!!!!?!?!? WE GET THAT?!!!?!??!? Or is that just for Rick and his conquered clog pictures?

And I think my wife is just happy that I didn't inadvertantly put the booby pictures on here from Canucksartech Jr.'s dinner time.

And Rick, in another 5 years, he'll be a junior Ridgid buyer, if I have anything to do with it. I know I'd be screwed if Ridgid had a "junior" tool-set line-up, sort of like golf club manufacturers have mini golf club sets for kids. Or does Ridgid - is that what Ryobi is???

And to all - thanks so much for the blessings and best wishes. We're very excited, and it's going to be a tough task, but we're up for it! Thank god the boy has mostly his mother's good looks, her brown hair and blue eyes, he still has a fighting chance then!
          Last edited by canucksartech; 07-26-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            And Rick, in another 5 years, he'll be a junior Ridgid buyer, if I have anything to do with it. I know I'd be screwed if Ridgid had a "junior" tool-set line-up, sort of like golf club manufacturers have mini golf club sets for kids. Or does Ridgid - is that what Ryobi is???
            Congratulations on the little guy. They change so much every week, it is really amazing.

My son loves to play with my Ryobi cordless drill (w/o any bits and the clutch set to 1), he knows it is real at least compared to his pretend Home Depot branded drill from Toys R Us.

Comment

congrats on the little one!!!!

Comment

A few new pics....

He's now 15 weeks old, and about 27 1/2 inches long, and about 15 1/4 pounds. All full of smiles and loving the attention of all of his grandparents. He's starting already to bounce around in a "jolly jumper", and the recognition and response levels are quite amazing - he's already loving certain games, music, and of course, hockey!
                Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations and thanks for the pictures. He's GRRRRREEEEAAAAAT

Comment

congrats canuksartech.

look'in good.

fellow canuk Vince

i have baby advice

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                      Congratulations and thanks for the pictures. He's GRRRRREEEEAAAAAT
                      Thanks Woussko. Hey, your Occupation line on your header: "Occupation: Howl, eat, sleep, sit and howl more."

Sounds like the baby's job description!!!! LOL.

Comment

Thanks Vince. Oh, the advice has been free-flowing so far. Looks like the biggest bit of advice right now, considering the world economy in the past month, is to save, save, save, save, and then save some more.

I'm also taking up hunting this year, so hopefully that should help with the carnivore summer-time BBQ bills!

Comment

Cute! You should have drawn in a maple leaf on the back of his diaper though
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            Cute! You should have drawn in a maple leaf on the back of his diaper though
                            LOL. Hey Joey, thanks. Yeah, trust me, if it were up to me with those pics, I would have put a temporary tattoo version of the red maple leaf tattoo/logo onto his butt for those pictures! However, I don't think the Mrs. would be too happy with me for that. It would be cute, though!

And no, before someone says it, no you can't get listeria from that!!! (that's for all those who were going to make a Maple Leaf foods comment - hope I nipped that one in the bud!)

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                              Thanks Vince. Oh, the advice has been free-flowing so far. Looks like the biggest bit of advice right now, considering the world economy in the past month, is to save, save, save, save, and then save some more.

I'm also taking up hunting this year, so hopefully that should help with the carnivore summer-time BBQ bills!
                              my dad raised 4 boys. lotsa milk.

-he used to mix real milk and powdered milk. 50/50.

-he would get a deal on day old bread and freeze it

-i have been learning that even as far north as i am, i'm saving money by buying less processed (more homemade) food and making alot of the convienence foods at home such as soups, breads, pizzas, etc.

cheers, eh.

Comment

Working...
                              X