It's a boy!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a boy!!!!

So, I haven't been too active on here for a bit now. Mrs. Canucksartech and myself were expecting a little one, unsure if it was to be a girl or a boy, and we now have ourselves our first child, a boy!

Mason "Canucksartech", born on Monday, July 7th, 2008, at 10:47am. Weighed in at 7 lbs and 14.7 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long. He has a head full of dark brown hair and bright navy blue eyes, like his mother. He definitely has dad's gianormous hands and feet. Mom and him both did very well, and everyone is quite happy, and we're all getting into our new schedules quite nicely. We're luckily getting some fairly long stretches of sleep through the night, and he's a pretty content baby so far. Knock on wood, hopefully things stay on this smoother path!

We've got a fun trip ahead of us!
    Attached Files

Re: It's a boy!!!!

Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
      Where's my cigar???

Comment

Take your pick...but sorry, I can't get Cubans down to you guys!

I've gone through 2 boxes already!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats cool , congrats for the two of you. And for little Mason, welcome to our world . As soon as he can type, get the guy to join up in here, he can be the youngest member ever, or is there rules against that????
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Congratz! children are a huge blessing. Wait until he is 2 its still fun even then .

Wait until about 6 months. Thats when it really starts getting fun when you see their little personalities really showing through.

Josh

Comment

Super Congrats!!

Comment

Huge congrats to both you and your wife. Enjoy every minute you can with the little guy cause they just grow up so fast.
                ================================================== ====
                ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Congratulations! What wonderful experiences you have ahead of you.
                  -Tom

Comment

Congratulations to the Mrs and to you. The fun starts when he starts up with non stop WAAAAAAEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA all night.

Both of you really have your work cut out now. It's worth it, but at times you may really feel like *&^%$# and giving up.

Comment

My best to you all! Children are a blessing, teach him well and enjoy time together. Great pictures, beautiful family.

Comment

Congratulations on your blessings.

Comment

Congrats! I must ask. . .was he born with a red maple leaf on his little tush?
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations on your new son. May all your lives be enriched with this great blessing.

I wish you all great health, happiness, and prosperity.

CWS

Comment

Working...
                              X